Hoseok

Cursing under my breath at the ridiculous betrayal of my boyfriend, I stomp out of the house and begin walking down the dark street. How could he? Sure, my hyung is attractive, so the fuck what?!
Ever since Jimin roomed with Yoongi at camp he's been different. The only reason I don't suspect he's cheated on me is because I know Yoongi. He'd never be with a guy...or well, anyone for that matter. He's going to be a fucking priest!
Groaning, I kick a rock and tug on my hair in frustration. It's a long walk back home and, to be honest, I'm just fucking tired. I'd planned to sleep with Jimin at Joon's party but now that shit is over.

     Don't want to go home, either

Don't want to go home, either. Both decisions sucks. Just as I stop to debate whether I want to turn around or just go home, a car pulls up alongside me and I look inside wearily.
Shock courses through me at the sight of Yoongi's mentor and my temporary counselor. Father Kim or Jin, as he asked me to call him.
"A little late out for you, Yeah?" He smiles and I feel my heart stutter.
I glance around at the darkness around me. No one around. "Yup. You're up late, too." I mumble, dumbly.
Chuckling, he unlocks his door. "Get in. I'll take you where you want to go."
      "I really don't have anywhere to go." I sigh as I situate myself in the passenger seat.
     "I take it you don't want to go home?"
     "You'd think right. C-can I just go home with you?" I ask quietly. Not really knowing what to expect.
     He ponders my request for a few moments. "Sure."

    Jin lives a decent distance from the city, nearly thirty minutes out. His house is large and yet modest at the same time. Obviously well cared for but not showy. I'm assuming he doesn't get many visitors.
     I slip my shoes off at the door as he does and follow after him to the kitchen. Sitting at the dark oak table, I watch as he pulls out several ingredients and begins to cook. The smells are amazing and my stomach growls.
Its a shame that such a man as Kim Seokjin can never marry or experience love. He's the perfect package-beauty, smart, and can cook well. What more could you ask for?

 What more could you ask for?

"I hope you're hungry." He chuckles, placing a huge heaping plate in front of me consisting of a specialty omelette, bacon, biscuits and gravy steaming on top.
Smiling widely, I immediately begin to dig in, moaning in ecstasy as the taste hits my tongue. He watches rapturedly as if he's never seen another person eat before. I blush, self conscious and wipe my mouth.
"Sorry. My eomma isn't exactly the best cook. I avoid home cooked meals like the plague."
He smirks and begins eating his own meal. "I'm glad you like it. I'm the only one who eats my food so I want sure if it was to your liking or not."
"That's a shame. It's amazing. If you weren't a priest, you could own your own restaurant." I sigh.
He ducks his head but remains quiet. I study him more closely and realize for the first time...he looks sad. Maybe this life is harder on him than he lets on.
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean anything by it." I frown.
Forcing a smile, he shakes his head and eats some more. "No, it's fine. When I was younger, I'd always dreamed of something like that. I knew it was an impossibility but still...hard to block our dreams." He says a little wistfully.
I swallow a lump in my throat. "I'm sorry. Really. I should really learn to shut up." I snort.
"You don't have to watch yourself with me. Just be yourself." He smiles.
"Isn't that...uhhh..." I pause, not knowing how to continue.
He raises a brow. "I may be a priest but I'm still human. I won't condemn you for using foul language or speaking your teenage mind." He smirks.
A wicked and teasing smile works it's way onto my mouth. "Oh really? Then you wouldn't mind me admitting I think you're fucking hot? That it sucks that you're..." I sigh and look away. "I can't kiss you or touch you." I flush.
His eyes widen in shock, not expecting that. "W-what?"
I laugh at this expression. "What? It's true. You told me to speak my mind." I glance away, shy. "I really like talking to you."
     We're both silent for a long time before he clears his throat and cleans up our empty plates. I awkwardly offer to help him wash dishes, embarrassed but not enough to take back my words.
     Eventually, he stops and looks at me, meeting my eyes. "I'm sorry I, uh, went a little weird on you. I've never heard anyone say anything like that to me before." He admits quietly.
     My eyes widen. "Are you serious? Everyone can see what a catch you are. I guess I'm selfishly angry that I could never hav a chance with you. Not that a guy like you'd like someone like me anyway." I sigh, backtracking.
     He frowns. "What do you mean?"
     "You're amazing. Why would someone that could have anyone they'd like choose a screw up like me?" I scoff.
    He stares at the dirty water on the sink for a long minute. "I think you're pretty amazing, too." His voice is so low I almost miss it.
     My heart begins to pound as I stare at him in shock. My hands shake as I stupidly take a chance and touch his cheek. He looks at me in confusion as I lean over and very softly press my lips to his.
     He gasps and I use the opportunity to slide my tongue inside. His hands come up to my shoulders and I expect him to push me off but...he doesn't. He simple holds me still. Both of us unmoving as my tongue presses against his experimentally.
     The moan he lets out almost makes me cum in my pants as I step forward and somehow I end up pressing him against the sink. My body tight against his so I can feel how hard he is as his fingers dig into my shoulders.
     As much as I want to go further, I don't. I have too much respect for him to take advantage. This is the first time anyone has ever touched him, kissed him. I feel blessed to have had the honor.
     Pulling away, I lick his bottom lip before opening my eyes. His are frozen open, his entire body shaking, seeming panicked. Fuck, that was stupid!
     "I'm sorry! I don't know why I did that. Please forgive-" I try to apologize but he cuts me off.
      "W-will you...do that again?"