Yoongi

My head buzzes as lights pulse behind my closed lids. I feel a warm body underneath me as I groan and try to sit up. Glad to be sitting down as my balance tips.
Sweat pours down my back and chest and I hazily rip the stupidly hot hoodie off to get some air.
"Are you okay?"
I jerk in surprise as Jimin's voice cuts through my senses and I peak back to see him sitting cross legged on the bed, looking concerned.
"I t-think so." I manage to get out. Heat continues to pulse out of me in waves and I remember for the first time since waking that I was slipped some kind of drug.
Shuddering, I stumble to the bathroom and shove two fingers down my throat, gagging and choking as I try to get it out of my system. Jimin jumps up and runs to my side, rubbing my back reassuringly as I puke everything up.
After my stomach is completely empty and my brain clears, I fall back against the wall and stare ahead, aching and...just blank.
I don't move as he takes my hand and lays against my side, his breath hitting my neck. I don't really know how long we sit there together but the next time I shift and look over, he's asleep curled into my side.
Smiling, I shakily stand and lift him into my arms, carrying him to the bed and covering him up. I frown at the hickey covering his neck as his shirt slides to the side. Not my business.
I obviously knew what they were getting up to in that bedroom while I was letting myself be drugged. God, that was stupid. I can't let my guard down like that ever again...even if...if for just a little while it was the best I've ever felt in my life.
I let myself slide so far down lately. Ever since I met...him. Glancing down, I take in his tired yet serene face and, almost immediately regretting it, lean down and kiss his cheek. Just a little peck but as soon as I straighten, I feel guilty. Dirty. Guys don't kiss other guys on the cheek. Or girls for that matter. Not me.

"I can't believe I caught you sneaking back in the house at four in the morning! I expect this from Hoseok but from you? Completely unacceptable. Go up to your room and reflect on you wrongdoings. I'll be in shortly with your punishment!"
I flinch at my father's angry words and run upstairs. I shouldn't have come home after leaving Jimin. I should have waited and acted as if I'd gone for a morning run or something but I'm a terrible liar and just wanted to go to bed.
Hoseok came in minutes after me by the way of Father Kim. He explained that he had spotted Hoseok walking in the early morning and had offered him a ride back home. Of course, father was ever the polite and thankful host until he left then he slapped Hoseok before turning his enraged gaze on me.
Screaming at us that we were embarrassments and should be taught lessons. For the first time, I saw Hoseok cry and realize this is the first time he's witnessed our father's cruelty firsthand. Having to endure his first punishment.
Covering my ears as Hoseok screams and curses, I curl up on my bed and wait it out. Father had never once hit Hoseok let alone beat him like me. This time seems to have driven him over the edge, though. I'm sure it had to do with Father Kim taking him home.
I don't understand why eomma just lets him hurt us like this. Especially Hoseok. Her golden child. Groans of pain echo down the hall before heavy footsteps stalk down the hall to my room. Shuddering in anticipation, I watch as the door opens and father steps inside, closing the door tightly behind him. Locking it.
Fear pierces through me as he caresses the belt in his hands. Not looking at me. My breath leaves me as he grabs my arm and forces me to my feet.
He forces me to meet his gaze. Utterly cold and blank. "I've given you chance after chance to man up and do what you need to, boy. Instead you defy me time and time again and now you're sneaking out doing only God knows what! Sullying our family name." He slaps me across the face with the belt.
The pain forces me to my knees but he grabs my hoodie and jerks me back to my feet, pushing me onto the bed. I can still hear Hoseok's sobs from down the hall as our father straddles my body and brings the belt down on me again and again.
I hold in my screams until my tongue bleeds and I can't stop it. My lungs burn as he begins tearing at my clothes. "Now that you're taking examples from your little faggot brother, are you out whoring yourself, hm? You repulse me! You both need correction!"
He strips me of my clothes harshly until I'm naked and forces me back to my feet. I can't see as blood runs down my head where he struck me and I'm blearily shoved down the hall to Hoseok's room.
I see him huddled in the corner shirtless with welts marring his skin. Shivering, he pushes me down to Hoseok.
I use my body to cover any more potential blows to my brother as he cries against my neck, shuddering deep breaths into his lungs. This is hell. Truly hell. How can anything be possibly worse than this?
"I'm sorry.." Hoseok whispers in my ear just before another blow hits my already deeply scarred back.
I flinch and grunt as pain consumes my entire body. I lose count of how many times he hits me. I'm half blind with pain before he stops. When it's over, I try to stand but I can't. My legs refuse to work.
Hoseok hold me tight and sobs as our father returns. I scream in agony as he pours alcohol on my open wounds. My nerves short circuit and I black out.

"Yoongi! Yoongi, please wake up!"
I frown and open my eyes, the pain returning tenfold in my body as I glance around me. I'm on Hoseok's back and he's trying to run with me down the street.
"W-what's going on?" I gasp, slipping off his shoulders. He groans in pain and straightens. Tears still streaking his face.
"I'm taking us to Father Kim's house. He'll help us." He swallows hard. "I never knew just how badly he h-hurt you. I'm so s-sorry." He sniffles. "This is all my fault." He begins to openly cry. "Why does eomma let him do that!"
I pull him into my arms and close my eyes. "I d-don't know. I stopped wondering that years ago." I admit in a whisper.
He pulls out his phone and dials. "Hey, Jin hyung? C-can you come get Yoongi and me? We n-need help." He shivers and I realize he's only in his jeans, his back streaked with dried blood and welts.
He must have thrown a pair of sweats and a t shirt on me while I was unconscious. He hangs up a minute later with a shaky smile.
"H-how did appa let us leave the house like this?" I ask quietly.
He glare at the ground. "It's been hours, hyung. I waited until they left for dinner before dragging you out of the house and down the street. I couldn't carry you anymore." He frowns. "I don't ever want to go back."
Swallowing hard, I wipe a tear off his cheek. "We can't just run away, Hoseok-ah."
He scoffs. "Are you kidding me! We can have that man arrested for child abuse! He beat us, Yoongi! He almost killed you! That's illegal!" He screams, frustration and anger hardening his tone. "He doesn't deserve a chance. He's hurt you for years and I honestly don't understand how you've endured it but I refuse to let it go! He's evil!"
I open my mouth to speak but as I do, Father Kim's car pulls up and he gets out, looking anxious. He sees the marks on Hoseok and the dried blood on my shirt before ushering us into his vehicle.
It hurts to sit so I lean up the whole ride, pained. It takes a long time to arrive at his home and Father Kim has to help me inside and into the bathroom where I throw up from pain.
     He forces me into the shower and I hold in my cries as best I can as he tries to clean my wounds.
     Eventually when it's all over, he helps me into bed and gives me some pain medication along with some sleeping pills.
     I close my eyes and pray. Pray that Father Kim can really help and even if it's too late for me, he can save Hoseok at least. He deserves much better.