Hoseok

Back at Jin's place, my nerves catch up with me. This was probably a terrible idea. After everything...I just want to move on and find happiness. As impossible as that seems for me.
Jin, on the other hand, smiles warmly at me like nothing has happened between us. How can he do that? I don't know if I'm insulted or relieved.
     I begin walking towards the guest room, my old room, when he stops me by grabbing my arm. I look back at him in confusion. "What?"
     He stares into my eyes intently before jerking me back towards him, his lips finding their way on mine. My eyes widen in shock as he deepens the kiss, walking us back until I hit the wall hard, his hands roaming under my shirt to clutch my sides.

     I attempt to turn my head away but he stops me by grabbing a fistful of hair, holding me in place as he passionately takes my mouth

     I attempt to turn my head away but he stops me by grabbing a fistful of hair, holding me in place as he passionately takes my mouth. My body reacts while my mind screams for escape. I can't do this again. First with Jimin and now Jin?
     I gasp, breaking the kiss. "W-why are you doing this? Please stop." I stare at the floor. Heart pounding.
     He sighs, resting his forehead against mine. "I can't. I can't stop, Hoseok. Since you left I haven't been able to stop thinking about you, about that night. About how you make me feel. I was stupid clinging to something that I'm slowly not believing in any longer. I should have been clinging to you." He admits in a whisper.   
     My breath catches in my throat. "You'll just change your mind again later. I can't go through this again. I l-love you too much and you know that." I feel the tears spill over and hate being so weak in front of him.
      He watches my tears drop, catching one on his finger and slowly bringing it to his mouth and sucking it clean. "I want you back, Hoseok. I won't change my mind. I know I messed up before and I'm willing to learn from my mistakes. Can't I have a second chance?"
      I close my eyes. He's right, I suppose. Everyone deserves a second chance but...but I don't want to hurt anymore.
     He backs up to give me space. Opening my eyes I see him waiting calmly but I can see the turmoil in his eyes.
     "Okay. A second chance." I mumble, scared I'm making a mistake of my own.
     Beaming, he takes my hand and leads me down the hall. "My room. You will sleep with me now."
      My eyes widen. He never let me sleep with him in the same room. Even after that night, I wasn't allowed to share his bed. I'm nervous as he brings my things and sets them down beside his dresser.
     When everything is done, he turns out all the other lights, closing us in his room. I stand stock still as he slowly begins to remove his clothes. Letting them hit the floor and kicking them aside all the while watching me intently.
     Swallowing hard, I shakily begin to do the same. I know we've had sex before but that was a long time ago and this feels different. I hesitate at my pants as he stalks towards me, a completely different Jin than the one I've known before.
     He slides his hands inside my waistband and jerks them down my legs, stripping me naked. He looks up at me from his knees, his eyes roaming all over my body. His hands sliding back up my legs slowly, moving around to squeeze my ass, pulling me closer to him.

     I cry out as he takes me into his mouth

     I cry out as he takes me into his mouth. Hungrily, he moans and sucks me. His cheeks hollowing out, his head bobbing up and down over my hard length. I gasp and lean against the door, feeling any sense of control leave me.
     "Ugh...Jin!" I scream as his tongue dips into my slit, his hands cupping my heavy balls as I lose it. Grunting, my hips thrust of their own volition. His hands clutch my ass, taking control of that as well. Dominating me in every aspect.
     I moan loudly. "I'm cumming!" I jerk as I spill hot cum down his throat, his fingers releasing my ass to spread me open and tease my hole. He keeps sucking on my limpening cock until I whine from the oversensitivity.   
     Finally he lets me go and I nearly collapse to the floor, knees weak. He holds me up and guides me to the bed, covering my body with his and trailing kisses everywhere he can reach.
     I stare at the ceiling, trying to recover from my high as he spreads me wide open, lifting my thighs over his shoulders and begins to eat my ass. I suck in a sharp breath, whimpering as I ride his tongue. It's been so long. My almost sex with Jimin is the most I've gotten in years. Jin being my last time.
      I can't believe he remembered how much I love this, crave this. I pant and begin running my hands over my own body, feeling myself as he fucks me with his tongue and fingers. I tease my nipples imagining him sucking on them.
     "Ah...Jin-ah....m-more...deeper!" I plead, tossing my head back and forth on the pillow, my body and mind and heart completely overwhelmed as he works my body as if he's done this every day. Owning me properly. Making me a ruined mess under his power.
     He stops sucking on my hole, biting on my inner thighs before sitting up, flushed and panting himself. His dick strains against his stomach, leaking precum. I sit up and immediately take him into my mouth, swirling my tongue around, preening at his moans and whispered compliments.
     "Baby...you suck my cock so well. You look so pretty and full." He groans, thrusting his hips against my mouth. I take him deeply, swallowing his tip making him lose it. After a while he pushes me back down. "I don't want to cum yet. I want to cum inside your pretty body, okay?" He mutters against my lips as he kisses me hard.
     I nod. "Please."
     He groans at my submission, stroking his a few more times, he lines us up and thrusts inside me fast and deep. I scream, clutching his arms. Fuck, that hurt. It's been too long. Shit. I try to breath as he coos at me, kissing my face and neck and chest, caressing my nipples and thighs while I adjust.
     When i feel ready, I give him the go ahead and he begins stroking in and out of me slowly, building up speed as I let out moans of pleasure.
      "God, you're so tight baby. Do you know how much I've wanted this? How long I've wanted to be buried inside your tight little ass? I've dreamed of this every night since that first tome. You've made me addicted to you, Hoseok. I can't get enough." He moans, pounding into me at lightening speed while I hold on for dear life, basking in his openness. I forgot how dominating and wild and free he is in bed. Love that I'm the only one to have him like this.
     I feel special. "Harder! I want to feel you for days!" I scream, locking my thighs around him, arching my back for deeper penetration.
      He growls, his grip turning bruising as he fucks me wildly, out of control. Both of us strain for breath as our bodies take over, seeking out our ecstasy. "Ugh...fuck! Right there!" I scream, he attacks my sweet spot over and over until I'm a crying incoherent mess under him.
     He releases a shout and abruptly stops, his cum filling me full. I moan at the feeling and jerk my hips wanting my own release.
     He clumsily takes my mouth, moving his body in a way that allows my throbbing erection to rub against our stomachs. His hands pinning my arms above my head so I can't touch myself. His tongue invaded my mouth as my hips jerk frantically, almost painfully and he swallows my scream as I cum hard between us.
     I gasp for air as he finally relents and lets me go. My body growing cold as he moves off me. He stares down at my sated body with a look of satisfaction and possession, stroking a finger through our mess.
      I whine as his finger trails over my sore hole, scooping up his cum. Almost with an amused look, he slowly brings his finger to my mouth and I eagerly suck it clean. He moans at the sight, his limp cock plumping up again.
     "Such a dirty boy. I better clean you up, hm. You look so good covered in cum, though." He sighs, leaving me for the bathroom.
     I try to sit up but my body is too sore so I just lay on my back, waiting for him to return. I have no idea what change has taken place in Jin but this isn't the same man that fucked me so regretfully before and shoved me brutally away. No, this is a man that knows what he wants and has every intention of owning it.
     I don't know how to take this new personality but I like it as much as it scares me. I still see the judgment free and kind man that I first met as a teenager but at the same time I now see the dark dominant man that he's hidden away. All mine. Just for me.
     I like it. I like his new take charge  attitude. No longer timid or shy. I want to see what else he can do to me. Something tells me this is only the surface. Does he like the bdsm? I get can with that.
     I can play.
     As long as he loves me and is there to pick me up afterwards? He can do anything he wants to me. I'm his. And he knows this.