Jimin

I toss my phone on my bed and immediately begin to dig through my closet to change out of my ratty pajamas. I can't believe he actually agreed to come here.
I pick out a cute striped shirt and a pair of ripped jeans. I apply some BB cream and just force myself to relax. Not like he's going to even care what the hell you wear...
I hear a car pull up and peak out the window to see Yoongi getting out of a nice black car. I run down the stairs-just about killing myself in my haste and throw the door open.
The sight of Min Yoongi at my door just about stuns my mind. He looks so good in a loose t shirt and jeans. I also notice with a frown that he's limping slightly. I close the door behind us and lead him up to my room, closing the door behind him.
Thank god my parents took Jungkook to one of his many stupid school functions so they'll be gone for a few hours.
"You can sit if you want." I motion towards my bed and he nods, sitting slowly and wincing almost as if in pain. My frown deepens as I watch him struggle to breath. I suddenly remember how awful his appa is and if he hurt him again. Did he find out about the drugs and the party?
"Y-Yoongi? Are you alright?" I sit down beside him and attempt to peak down the back of his shirt. The sight of bandages take my breath away. God damn it!
He shudders in another breath and forces a bitter smile. "I'm fine. Now."
"H-how bad did he hurt you?" I demand.
He licks his lips and stares at the floor. "Bad."
Rage fills me as I hesitantly lift up his shirt to see the dried blood under them bandages and a few deep welts in other places. "God."
"He hurt Hoseok, too."
His words make me freeze up. As far as I know, he's never hurt Hoseok before. Just how bad was it when they went home?
"Is he okay?"
"He will be. Right now we're both staying with Father Kim." He sighs, falling back and staring up at the ceiling. "He wants me to quit."
I furrow my brow in confusion. "Quit what?"
"Quit my training to become a priest." His voice is so quiet I can barely hear him.
"Why?"
He shrugs, then flinches. "Apparently he says that I'm not cut out for it. He says he wants me to be happy and apparently I'm not."
I think over my words before utter them. "W-what do you want, Yoongi?"
His eyes find mine. "Why did my brother break up with you, Jimin?"
That's not fair! I can't tell him the truth. "You first." I offer.
He nods, slowly sitting back up and taking my hand in his. "I want..."
"Y-Yeah?" I ask, impatient as he pauses.
His eyes stare into mine with an intensity that scalds me. I want to look away but can't. "I want to kiss you." He whispers.
My breath is sucked from my throat at his admission. He wants to kiss me? Kiss me?!
"Your turn." He reminds me.
"I think about you all the time. Whenever I was with Hoseok I wished it was you." I admit, blushing but refusing to lie. Not after his truth. I know how hard it was for him to admit such a thing.
He nods slowly as if he already knew my answer.
       I pout. "Hoseok told you?"
       He squeezes my hand, lacing our fingers, staring at me as if he doesn't know what to make of me. "I'm glad he did." He whispers before very slowly leaning his face towards mine.
      I remain still, just watching in awe as he very softly presses his lips against mine. It feels even better than I could ever imagine. Holy shit. I take it upon myself to deepen the kiss and wrap my free arm and his neck, pulling him down on top of me.
      He grunts and repositions us so that his body is nestled between my thighs as he runs his fingers through my hair and just continues to press gentle kisses on my lips. Occasionally letting his tongue out to tease my bottom lip.
      Feeling bold, I open my mouth and let his tongue slide inside. We both moan as my tongue brushed his over and over again, my hands skimming under his shirt but careful to watch all his injuries.
      His own hands move under my shirt, caressing my stomach before hesitantly brushing over my nipples. So softly I almost don't feel it but as soon as he applies just a tad more pressure I'm fully hard underneath him.
      I throw my head back and whine as his lips trail soft kisses down my chin and neck, I tilt my head to the side giving him as much space as possible, letting him feel me out.
       I lose myself in his touch and the look in his eyes...god, the look in his eyes. Full of wonder and fear and...lust.
      After several long moments of kissing and petting, he abruptly pulls away. Resting his face in his hands. I sit up slowly and will my body to calm down so I can make sure he's okay.
      "Yoongi?"
      "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that."
       "What? No! I'm glad you did. I've been dreaming of this moment since I met you." I admit, blushing.
      He looks at me in shock and confusion. "R-really? Even after I hurt you?"
       "Even more after that. I crave your attention. I always think about you. Please don't pull away and ignore me now." I lay my heart out on the line for him.
      He glances away. My heart shrinks as I wait for him to speak. Please don't hurt me...
       "Do you hate me now?" I ask, a lump in my throat.
       He whips his head around with wide eyes. "Hate you? Why would I think that?"
        "I think Father Kim is right. You should quit. But I'm only saying this for selfish reasons." I close my eyes and take a deep breath. "Do you want to really become a priest? If your appa isn't forcing you?" The crucial question.
       He stays quiet, thinking it over. "I do."
       Tears blur my vision as I nod and scoot away from him. He's saying I can never have him. Not if he truly wants this path. How can I take it from him?
      "If that's what you really want...then I'll help you." I clear my throat of the tears and force a smile. "I'll stay by your side and help you with whatever."
      "You'd do that...even if..." he doesn't finish but he doesn't have to. He knows how I feel about him now.
      "Yes. Having you in my life as a friend is better than nothing at all." I whisper.
"I want...more...but I just can't. Please understand." He frowns, grasping my arm tightly. "It's how I was raised. Besides the beatings and punishments, I actually enjoy helping people. I still want to experience the world, though. Have more freedom." He explains, his eyes lighting up.
I bite my lip and hold back my own fears of abandonment as he talks about maybe leaving Korea and trying out different cultures and helping as many people as he can. I'm happy for him. Really, I am.
Getting lost in my own thoughts, I don't notice he's asked me something until he waves a hand in my face. "W-what did you say?" I ask, clearing my throat.
He smiles. "After you graduate...w-will you come with me? You're my best friend and I don't want to do this alone." He looks worried.
He...wants...to take me...with him? For real? A wide smile crosses my face as I pull him into a hug. "You really want me to come with you?" Afraid this isn't really happening. Just Yoongi and me living together away from everyone and the drama...
      "Please, Jimin. Please come with me and promise to stay by my side."