Yoongi

"Sorry I'm late." I mumble as I enter Namjoon's large house.
He grunts and grabs the bag off my shoulders, tossing it the side. His hands immediately close around me and I frown, his lips finding my neck.
"What are you doing?!"
He pulls away with a smirk. "Time is money, my friend and your tardiness just costed me a trusted client. I'm going to take it out on your body." He growls, shoving me down on the couch. Panic fills my chest as he begins tearing at my thin clothes.
"This wasn't part of the deal!" I struggle, getting myself back handed across the face. I taste blood.
"I don't give a fuck about our deals. You fuck up, I come collect. Just take it like the little bitch you are." He groans, shoving his tongue into my mouth.
Closing my eyes, I let him do what he wants, not like I have a fucking choice anyway. He strips me naked and forces me on my knees on the couch. Holding on for dear life, I scream in pain, clenching my teeth, as he slams inside me with no prep.
I lower my head on my arms as he fucks me hard on the couch right in the living room for everyone to see. I feel eyes on us as some of his clients- all drugged up-come to watch the display.
Namjoon laughs and slaps my ass a few times, evening asking if anyone else wants to join. Tears fill my eyes as I'm basically passed around like a fucking joint, my ass being stretched and abused over and over.
I bite my tongue until it bleeds to remain silent until they're done. When it's over, all the other junkies go off on their own while Namjoon fixes his pants and jerks me to my feet.
It's agony to walk as he pulls me up the stairs to his room and tosses me on the floor. "I'd let you on my bed but your whore ass will leak all over my fresh sheets. I'll give you a little consolation, though." He climbs over my spent body and casually drops a pill on my tongue.
I swallow it, savoring the instant pleasure as he mocks me, caressing my hips and thighs, shoving them apart for another go at my ass. At least now I don't feel the pain. I don't feel anything. As my vision warps, I get lost in the ecstasy as he fucks me up, my body getting roughly battered on the floor.

I wake up still on the floor while Namjoon is blissfully knocked out on the bed. The pain is back tenfold as I pull myself up and use his shower, making sure to scrub myself raw everywhere.
Still feeling dirty and used, I steal another handful of pills from his stash as well as fresh clothes from his closet, knowing he won't miss them. I limp to my bag and do a few rounds with the clients still hanging around, making some extra money for myself as well as Namjoon's share.
      Walking back out into the harsh cold night, I take a deep shuddering breath and feel myself start to break down. Steeling my mind, I stretch my tired muscles before starting the long walk back home. Namjoon offered me one of his cars but fuck that. I know what he wants for it and I don't want another repeat of tonight.
Jimin comes to mind and I feel even more like shit. I know. I know I've been treating him so badly but I can't seem to control my mood swings anymore. Everything is getting out of control and I can't seem to reign it back in.
I pause at the door of our apartment, thinking of how to apologize for shoving him earlier. I know I hurt him much more than physically but...hopefully he'll forgive me.
Quietly, I unlock the door and drop my bag at my feet, frowning at the mess still sitting on the floor, the lamp Jimin knocked over still broken.
My senses tense up as loud moans penetrate my mind and I swallow hard, cautiously making my way to our bedroom. I stand frozen at the door as I listen to Jimin obviously getting fucked. By someone not me. Is this for real? So much for that love, hm.
Anger replaces my guilt and regret as I slam the door open against the wall so hard it breaks right through the wood to see the awful sight of Jimin and my own fucking brother breaking apart, trying to cover themselves.
I glare into Jimin's wide terrified eyes before sliding my hostile gaze to Hoseok who looks guilty and scared as well.
I open my mouth but nothing comes out. What the fuck does one day in such a situation? I think usually in this case actions speak louder than words.