Jimin

I wake alone in Namjoon's room. Groaning from the loud sounds still outside the room, I crawl to my feet and stretch. I guess I was more tired than I realized. Checking my phone, I see I have ten missed calls from Jungkook.
      Grunting in irritation, I call him back and wait for the fireworks. He answers immediately.
      "You're in deep shit, Jimin-ah." He snickers.
      Rolling my eyes, I use the restroom and wash my hands, holding the phone against my shoulder and ear. "Whatever, Kook. Is eomma and appa back already?"
      He laughs. "Yup. Both are waiting for you to come home." He says matter of factly.
     I groan loudly. "So what? I just won't come home." Easy solution.
      He scoffs. "I heard eomma say if you didn't show up in the next hour that they'd call the cops again. You'll be sent away for sure this time." He mocks.
       Shit. I internally panic as I quickly gather my things and head for the door. I remember that Jungkook has a crush on Namjoon's younger brother, Taehyung. Who happens to be here at this moment. Smirking, I think of a plan.
     "If you stall and help me come up with an excuse to why I was out so late I'll get you a play date with Kim Taehyung..." I offer.
     He's silent for a long moment. "H-how will you do that? He d-doesn't even like guys..." I can hear the wavering in his voice. Bingo.
     I smirk. "Well...the party I went to was at his house. His hyung hosted it. I'm still here. I can easily ask Taehyung to hang out with you."
     He scoffs but hesitation now softens his voice. "I doubt you can do it."
     "If you promise to tell eomma and appa that I was overnight studying then I'll have Taehyung call you in the next few minutes." I tease.
      "You better not be messing with me." He threatens.
      "I swear! You have to promise to help me out, though." I frown.
      "Fine." He sighs heavily. "Give me a few minutes but if he doesn't call me in the next five minutes I'm telling eomma you threatened me!"
     "Whatever you little brat! Just do it!" I hang up and make my way out of the room and down the stairs. I find Namjoon and Taehyung in the kitchen eating cereal.
     I sidle up next to Tae and drape my arm over his shoulders. He eyes me suspiciously. "Hey, Tae! So...I heard you have a thing for a certain younger boy..." I smirk.
     Namjoon pauses and eyes us. "What's this? I didn't know you were gay, bro." He laughs.
     Blushing, Tae pushes me off him. "What of it?"
      "Well what if I told you that certain boy wants you to call him right now?" I raise my brows suggestively.
     He swallows hard. "Seriously? Jeon Jungkook? Wants me to call him? Are you messing with me?" He narrows his eyes. 
      I shake my head. "Nope. Jungkook is waiting for your call." I snatch his phone and dial his number, handing it back with a wink. He flushes as my brother answers and walks off, talking low.
     I feel Namjoon's smirk across from me. "Well, well. You seem to know an awful lot, Jiminie." He raises a brow.
     "Yeah, well. I know Jungkook is pretty much obsessed with your brother and I overheard Tae and one of his friends talking about how cute he is the other day."
      He finishes his food before sitting back down from me. "How cute. First love." He snorts.
     "Yeah."
     "So...I heard you and Hoseok-ah broke it off last night. Sorry to hear that."
     "Whatever. Can we not talk about it?"
     "Whatever you want." He pauses. "Hey, now that you're single...want to hook up? I know you're good for it." He licks his lips.
     I scoff. "I don't think so."
     "Come on! We all know you're just a little slut for it, Park Jimin. Am I not good enough for you?" He pouts, moving over to the seat beside me. His hand squeezing my thigh.
      "I'm not like that anymore." I mumble, pushing his hand off my leg.
      Groaning, he scowls at me. "Come on, babe. It's not like you'll be cheating. One time." He demands.
      "No thanks." I stand. "I really have to be going home soon."
      His expression clears up instantly. His mood swings making me nervous. "Fine. Whatever. Feel free to hit me up if you want some, though. I'll never turn down an ass like yours." He chuckles and smacks my ass before downing a few pills.
     I escape the kitchen as fast as possible and seek out Tae. He's still on the phone. I grab it out of his hand to make sure Jungkook keeps his end of the deal before I head home. He does.
     I walk the long twenty minute journey home and arrive to a beaming eomma and an absent appa. "Jimin! Honey, you have to be more careful. I'm so happy you're finally caring about your studies. I made you cookies!" She smiles and ushers me to the snacks.
     Jungkook smirks at me before running up to his room as I devour the cookies and run up to my own room, happy to not be in trouble for once. It's nice and completely foreign to me.

     I try to call Hoseok back a little later but he doesn't answer. Any of my calls. Frowning, I try Yoongi's but he doesn't answer either.
     Groaning, I give up and actually open a book out of boredom and begin to really study. Couldn't hurt, could it?
     I spend the next hour actually doing homework for once and surprised when I understand it. I finish all my subjects before falling into a fitful sleep. Hoping I'll be able to see Hoseok tomorrow at school. Hoping he'll forgive me and not extricate me from his life. Or Yoongi's.