Jimin

"You're not too bored are you?"
I glance over to the guy smiling at me while I watch Yoongi playing a game of basketball with his peers. Of course he's covered in sweat because he refused to take off his shirt like the others. Because of his scars.
It's ridiculous he took me to a damn beach party yet refuses to participate himself. Just playing ball on the court by the sand while I drink what alcohol I can grab and make conversation with strangers only he knows.
I shrug, sipping my beer. "I'm not really here for me anyway."
"Ah. You're just here for Yoongi, right?"
I nod. "Yup. Do you know him well?"
"Are you his boyfriend?" He asks randomly completely ignoring my question.
I frown. "N-no."
His smile returns. "Good. I didn't think he swung that way but couldn't be sure." He eyes me up and down, making me a little uncomfortable. "You interested in hooking up?" He asks casually.
My eyes widen. "What?! Aren't you like a good Christian boy like the rest of your group?" I roll my eyes.
He scoffs. "Yes and no. I'm a Christian and I love helping out those less fortunate but I'm also a horny gay college student." He winks.
I giggle. Don't know if it's the beer or his cute smile but...he's not so bad and I already know I'm not getting any from Yoongi.
I smirk and give him my best flirtatious efforts. "Maybe. I could use a good night." It's true. I haven't had sex in over two years. My last time was with my ex boyfriend Hoseok. I'm a little overdue for some fun and I've been really good lately.
He finishes his drink and pulls me in by my waste. I let him. His lips smother my jaw as I continue to watch Yoongi play ball. For a split second-our eyes meet. And he trips over air, staring at me and the guy as he loses the ball and ultimately the game.
I feel a little guilty but at the same time I'm due for some pleasure. Yoongi has made it very clear nothing is going to happen for us. I need to move on-romantically at least.
I lower my eyes from Yoongi's and grip the guys hand. He smiles, crushing his lips to mine. Giggling, I pull away. "Why don't we take this somewhere a little more private?" I ask, tugging at his hair as he sucks on my tongue.
He groans but reluctantly agrees and I quickly shoot Yoongi a text not to wait up and walk down the beach with the guy....who's name I don't even fucking know. "What's your name?"
He shoves me against a dark brick building, closed for the night facing out to the beach. He moans, grinding his hips against mine. "What's yours?"
"J-Jimin."
He sighs. "It's JB." His hands work their way inside my pants, eagerly stroking my wet erection. I toss my head back and enjoy the feeling of someone else touching me for once. He moans, shoving his other hand in my jeans from the back, rubbing my hole.
"Fuck. I need this so bad and you're so fucking sexy." He groans.
I whimper against his lips. "Mhm...me too." My own hands stroke under his shirt feeling all over his abs and happy trail. "Ugh...god! Just fuck me! Fuck me now please!" I cry, turning myself around to the wall and unzipping my jeans, desperate for relief.
      He gasps, wasting no time removing his own pants and groping my cheeks apart. He lowers to his knees and spreads me wide, spitting on my hole making me moan loudly as he prepares to enter me.
      He groans, licking my lower back and as he comes back up, rubbing his tip against my now dripping wet hole. "Do it!" I demand. Impatient.
And he does. I scream as he penetrates me hard. Roughly. Not giving me time to adjust, he begins fucking me hard, slamming our bodies together in his haste to cum. I claw at the wall as the pain begins to reside and pleasure takes over.
     He bites at my shoulders and neck as he pounds his dick into my ass. Of course my mind automatically imagines Yoongi behind me, fucking me. As my imagination takes over, I cum quickly, groaning Yoongi's name as I release all over the wall.
      JB grunts then jerks to a stop, cumming deep inside me, panting. "Fuck...that was...fuck." He sighs, resting his sweaty forehead on my back.
     I nod and bite my lip as he pulls out. It hurts a bit. It's been so long. Sighing, I smile a thank you at him as I put my clothes back on. He gives me his number and we go out separate ways both thoroughly satisfied.

     I limp up the stairs towards our apartment nearly an hour later having gotten lost since Yoongi went on home, leaving me behind.
     I groan in exhaustion as I unlock the door to find only darkness. Weird. Yoongi usually would leave the light on for me. Sighing, I flick on the switch and head towards our shared room to grab some clothes for a shower.
      I frown as at the bed. Untouched. Yoongi isn't here. Feeling a little concerned as he's never out this late, I call his phone. Voicemail. I call about five more times before I just determine his phone is dead or just turned off.
      I call my new found friend, JB.
     "Yo?"
     "Hey this is Jimin. Have you seen Yoongi? I don't know where he is?"
      He's silent a long moment. "I just asked one of the guys he was playing ball with and they said he left with some of the other guys to an after party downtown. A club, I think."
This isn't Yoongi. He wouldn't do this. "Do you know the name of the place?"
       "Hang on, let me see." He pauses and I hear talking in the background. "Uh, I think it's called the Bangtan or something. Really fancy."
      "Thanks." I hang up and grab my coat, longing for bed but my friend is more important. I hate wasting money on a taxi but know for damn sure my ass ain't walking downtown at 3 in the morning. Plus it's far and I'm sore. 
      I arrive at the club twenty minutes later and groan as I'm forced to pay another twenty bucks for coverage fee. I curse Yoongi under my breath and vow to make him pay me back as I head directly to the bar and ask if they've seen anyone with his description.
      The cute bartender smiles and nods, pointing to the back. I thank him with five buck tip before striding towards the back. I stop short, however, by the sight that awaits me.
      Yoongi. Drinking at a large circular booth with a girl in his lap. Half naked. My chest hurts as I stalk up to the table and glare down at him.
       It takes me exactly ten seconds to realize how fucked up he is. This is more than alcohol but he wouldn't do drugs, would he? Not since...that time years ago.
      Tired and done with tonight, I shove the bitch off him which just makes him laugh and her curse. I take him under my arm and help drag him out and this time order an Uber.
       He can't even walk straight as I half drag, half carry him up the stairs to our apartment. I toss him carelessly on the bed as I grumble under my breath and grab a glass of water. Angrily dumping the contents on his face.
      He hisses and rolls over, wiping his face with the comforter. "What the fuck is going on, Min Yoongi?! Drugs? Drinking? This isn't you! Why are you acting like this?" I scream.
       He finally seems to calm down and just stares blankly at the ceiling. I have no idea what he's on but from my past I know he's done something. God, what if he overdoses?!
      I slump down beside him on the bed and shake him as he begins to pass out. "Yoongi! Wake the fuck up! What did you take?!" I demand, beyond pissed.
       He sucks in a deep breath but ignores my question. "You left..." He whispers, avoiding my eyes.
      "Huh?"
      "Y-you left me. You left me to go fuck someone while I needed you..." He sighs, his eyes dropping closed once more.
      My breath catches in my throat. "So? I needed some physical attention. So I wanted to get fucking laid?! I'm a grown ass man now and have needs you know!" I yell. "You can't tell me you don't want me then get upset and go off the deep end because I want to have a life and find someone who does want me." I sigh.
      His head rolls towards me and he stares into my eyes. I wince at how red and glazed his are. "I love you, Jimin. Like...a fucking lot." He whispers, his hand finding mine and lacing our fingers together.
      I know he does. Just not how I want. How I need. "Yeah. I know."
      He shakes his head before jerking his hand, making me fall on his chest. He runs his free hand through my hair. "I really really love you. I do want you, Jimin. I'm just so fucking scared." He shudders.
      I stop breathing as he fuses his lips to mine and slides his tongue inside my mouth. Alcohol and strawberry is all I taste as his hands wind around me and hold me prisoner against his body.
      I grip his hair and moan, rutting my hips against his as we both let go of our argument and lose ourselves in each other. I've tried so hard not to push him but god...I need this from him so bad. Need to know how much he truly wants me here with him.
      I pull myself up and straddle his thighs, tearing at his clothes while he hastily rips at mine to the best of his inebriated state.
      I rock my hips down on his hard cock as he grabs my waist, helping my movements. His eyes focus on mine with an intensity that burns me, makes me self conscious.
      "I love you, too, Min Yoongi." I say as I take his lips once again.
      He moans, gripping my now bare ass cheeks hard, touching my aching hole. "I want to feel you." He whispers. "I want to be inside you."
       My whole world stops as the only dream that I've had since a stupid teenager seems to be coming true. God, please don't let this be a mistake. Please let this be real, let us be real.