Jimin

I press my hands over my ears blocking out the sound of Jin and Hoseok's love making. It hurts. I don't blame them, though. It's how they cope with stress.
     My body hurts so much. I can't stand this. I can't stand the thought of Yoongi getting hurt. There's no telling what that asshole will do to him. The worst part about what happened is that he took pictures of us. It was awful...

Hours ago...

    "Kim Namjoon said hi." Jiyong chuckles as he sucks on my neck, pinning me against the wall.
     "W-what?" I cry out in pain as he bites down, his hands undoing my pants. I shove against his chest but he doesn't budge.
     "We're going to give your boy a little present, Alright?" He smiles widely, grabbing my wrist and pulling me towards the large dining table. My upper body is slammed down on it as he jerks down my pants, groping my ass.
     I try to lift myself up but he presses me down with a strong arm while parting my cheeks, pressing tapping against my hole.
     I sob, fighting against it but I can't move. "Stop it!" I scream.
     "Shut up you fucking slut. I'm going to fuck your little ass so hard you'll be begging for more." He growls, lifting up to unzip his pants.
     I take my chance and run. I shove him away and run towards the door. I can't run as fast because of my falling pants and panic as I frantically try to open the door only to find it locked.
      I'm grabbed from behind and slammed against the wall. I cry out as he turns me to face him, slapping me into the face. He pushes me so hard against the wall, my breath is knocked from my body.
     "Think I'm stupid, baby boy? You ain't getting out until our date is over." He coos, his lips crashing into mine so hard I taste blood.
      He tears at my clothes until I'm naked and forces my legs apart, pulling one of my thighs up to his hip. I push against him, fighting as best I can but he simply overpowers me, his disgusting cock rubbing against my stretched hole before roughly and painfully thrusting deep inside me.
     I scream. It hurts! Sobbing, I can't do anything as he pounds into me, groaning and muttering disgusting words to me.
     I nearly fall to my knees when he pulls me but he holds me up. Tearfully I'm forced around and he slaps my ass a few times before thrusting back in. I claw at the wall? Whimpering, begging him to stop.
      He pulls out a camera and shoves it in my face. His free hand grabs my hair and forces my head back painfully, biting into my neck. I moan in pain as he snaps pictures of me.
     He continues to take pictures of us as he rapes me brutally. I can do nothing but shudder as he cums inside me, releasing me. I fall on to ground, praying for it to be over.
      Smiling, he grabs my face and forces his softening cock into my face. I flinch as he forces my mouth open and I gag on his cum and blood.
     He laughs. "Too bad I'm getting paid a lot for this job or else I'd take you for myself. You're cute, baby boy. I'd love to make you mine." He shrugs, walking off to clean himself up before sending the pictures somewhere.
     I can't move. Just cry on the floor in pain. He returns a little later and tosses my clothes to me. "My job is done. You can leave now." He unlocks the door and leaves me alone.
     I manage to make myself get up and dress before running out of the restaurant. I call an Uber and go straight to Hoseok's. I can't be alone right now. I'm terrified.
     I want Yoongi. It hurts so much. I can't handle this...

    I can't sleep from the loud sounds coming from the bedroom so I get up and walk outside, sitting on Jin's porch swing and resting my chin on my knees. Staring up at the stars...I wonder why this stuff always happens to us.
     Why can't we ever have any happiness. Yoongi is the only thing holding me here. I can't live without him, don't want to. Especially after tonight...if I didn't have Yoongi I would have just killed myself. It just...hurts so much.