Jin

As soon as I close the bathroom door, I collapse against it and stare at my reflection in the mirror. God, that was intense. I don't know what it is about him that makes me lose all control.
I had planned to woo him back, be sweet and gentle, take my time earning his trust back but after that first touch, I know we both wanted it rough and hard and out of control.
He brings out all those deep dark hidden desires out of me. It's what scared me away after that first time. I couldn't handle what he makes me become. As a priest, I'm supposed to be good at keeping all those desires dead and buried but one look at those pleading eyes of him and they resurrect to the surface.
     He makes me want to hurt. Makes me want to hurt him. Not in bad way, no in the most intimate way, sexual. We both enjoy the pain, the unknown. I want to caress him and make love to him and show him how special he is...but when we're together in that way, I instead torment and hurt, bruise and degrade him.
     He likes it. It makes me do it more. What the fuck is wrong with me? I hear him call for me from the other room and snap out of it. I grab a wash cloth and soak it in icy water before striding back to the room. He's still lying prone, probably still sore.
     Smirking, I climb over him, straddling his stomach as he watches me calmly, trusting me completely. I squeeze the excess water over his chest and he gasps from the icy chill, shivering.
     I squeeze it again over his face and he licks the water off his lips, a burning passion in his eyes.
     "You like that, baby?" I coo, dragging the freezing wash cloth over his skin.
     He moans, nodding. "More."
     I drop the cloth on the floor and leave him, walking to the kitchen to grab the ice tray. I take the whole thing back and his eyes widen, cock hardening, as I sit it down beside him. I rummage through my dresser until I find what I want.
      My ties.  Smiling, I grab four and slowly begin tying his ankles and wrists to the bedposts. He writhes around, testing the bindings.
     When I'm sure he can't escape them, I grab a single cube and slide it down his stomach, rubbing it over his sensitive head and slit watching hungrily as his body heat begins to melt it, the water dripping steadily between his legs and on the bed.
     He struggles against the restraints but doesn't ask for release as I force his thighs apart and slide the icy water around his rim, pushing it inside him.
      He jerks, screaming, his hips thrust in the air while I watch. "You look thirsty." I groan, crawling over his body, sitting on his chest, my cock bobbing against his lips. He takes the hint and sucks me into his mouth.
     Thrusting a few times, I bask in the pleasure before turning around so my upper body is over his thighs. Still sucking me off, I grab more ice and rub it around his balls and his hole, my lips blowing on his engorged shaft but not touching it.
      No, I want to torture him, make him beg for me. Make him lose control like he does the same for me.
     My cock slips from his lips. "Ugh, Jin! Please! It hurts! Suck me or...fuck...fuck me! Do something, please!" He cries out. His body shaking under me.
     Grinning, I ignore him and reach down, forcing my dick back into his mouth and thrusting down, his throat working to swallow me. He chokes and gasps, his fingers digging into my ass cheeks as he struggles to breath.
     I lift up, giving him a reprieve. "Want me to stop?" I ask, knowing his answer.
     "N-no master." He whispers in a small voice.
     Smirking, I resume my ice torture while he hesitantly takes my dick back into his mouth, slobbering all over my shaft, letting saliva drip down his face.
      "You're so good at sucking cock, baby. A perfect little sub, Yeah." I coo, forcing another piece of ice inside his gaping hole, now steadily dripping water as his body melts it rapidly.
     He nods frantically, not stopping. He deep throats me hard and fast until I'm grunting and shooting hot cum down his throat. He gasps when I get up, panting.
     Reaching for the ice I just pushed inside his ass, I pull it back out much to his protests and shove it into his mouth. "I know you must be so dehydrated baby boy. Let daddy quench that thirst." I growl, he swallows the ice and watches as I repeatedly take a cube and thrust it in and out of his ass before rubbing it on his lips, forcing him to eat it.
     He does so without complaint every time. "Such a dirty slut for me, hm. Eating from you own ass." I tease, thrusting my fingers inside him deeper, making sure he can feel the ice deep inside. He thrusts his hips, riding my fingers before I pull them back out and feed him the last piece of ice.
      He groans, lapping at the icy water that escapes his lips.
     "You ready for daddy's big cock now?" I ask, spreading his hole open and spitting inside it.
      He moans, rubbing his ass back and forth wantonly. I grab a fistful of hair and force him into a powerful kiss while thrusting into him hard and fast. He scream inside my mouth, clawing at his restraints while I fuck him ruthlessly, our mouths glued together.
     His cries beg me to fuck harder, go deeper, be rougher. So I do. We'll both be sore tomorrow but for the first time in years, I feel complete and unrestrained.
      I can feel my true self peaking out just for him. He loves it, begs for it. I'll give this only to him. To the rest of the world, I'll be the timid kindhearted Father Jin everyone knows and seeks out help to. But to Hoseok...the one I love...I'll give my dark side to him. Let him be the goodness in me for awhile.
     I was wrong. I thought I couldn't have him and still be the person I am to the rest of the world but I think that he actually makes it possible for me to be that. He allows me to freely release that tension that plagued me and bear it all to him without complaint.
     While I will work hard to continue saving those I can, he can be my savior. He can save me from myself. Isn't that what soulmates are for? Perhaps I was looking at this all wrong before.
      "I love you." I gasp out, still holding his body prisoner as I fuck him hard, almost painfully.
      He groans. "L-love you, t-too..." he cries, his tears melding with our kisses.
      Yes...this man was sent to me. We were meant to be one. It makes perfect sense.