New book alert!(you can skip if you want😉)

So I mentioned wanting to start another omegaverse with jikook, Namjin, and yoonseok. I'm starting work on it now if you guys are interested! I will try to work on it in my spare time between stories so I'm not sure how frequent updates will be on this yet because my main priority is finishing Its You, Sinner, ad of course Ours! I'll see how it goes! ❤️

 I'm starting work on it now if you guys are interested! I will try to work on it in my spare time between stories so I'm not sure how frequent updates will be on this yet because my main priority is finishing Its You, Sinner, ad of course Ours! I...

Because I love you guys I'm going to post the first chapter which will just be an introduction to the story to clear up some information! I hope you guys will enjoy this story!

                         Prologue

It started centuries ago. Thousands of Hybrid wolves consisting of only alphas and betas used to roam the earth avoiding human detection, building up their own communities and cities separate from the human world.
That was until one simple human stumbled into their city unknown. Fell in love with an alpha hybrid and had a child.
The very first omega.
It was by far the most beautiful of all the hybrids and different from the other wolves. Instead of fighting back with others, it was completely obedient and did anything it was told to do.
Because it was against the laws of hybrids, both the small omegas parents were executed. Human and alpha. The omega was sent to live alone, separated from the others until they decided to use it as experimentation. A select number of highest ranking alphas mated with the omega only to discover mixed results.
Before alphas only mated with betas resulting in one of the two traits, where they found by mating the omega resulted in different results. Some got more alpha children where others were given more omegas or betas.
Deciding to keep those few omegas safe and pure until needed again, they took those few omega children and placed them in their own omega commune.
As soon as the human's family discovered the truth of their daughter's death, they declared war on the hybrids and began learning ways to destroy them. One being a virus that forced all betas and alphas to not be able to birth young any longer.
Soon hybrids were forced to abandon their great city and rebuild even farther away from the humans where hunters made it their mission to slaughter as many hybrids as possible.
As the hybrids began dying out, the needed omegas more than ever and forces them basically into hiding away from all other wolves. Creating the lottery.
The omega lottery.
Every year alphas and betas competed for an omega of their own. Never being able to even lay an eye on them until the lottery day. If more than one tried to claim the same omega, they were forced to fight to the death. Winner gets the omega. Usually only the highest bidder was able to claim an omega as their own.
Unfortunately, the omegas that go into their needing before the lottery are forced to suffer painfully alone-most usually taking their own life in agony. The lottery is important for omegas as well for if they aren't claimed they face certain death in the worst way.

This story contains:

* omegaverse world

* death/mentions of death

* violence

* smut (possibly triggering)

* mating/needings

* mpreg

* three stories featuring jikook, Namjin, and yoonseok

* Extra information*

Only omegas can get pregnant after the virus.

Omegas go into their needing around the age of sixteen and are then put up on the lottery around that age.

If an omega is unlucky enough to go into their needing before the lottery or are not chosen then they will die.

There are only around 100 omegas per city and every 5 out of 10 will die.

Alphas and betas are not allowed to have contact with any omega before the lottery.