Jimin

"Welcome to Jams Corp Entertainment. I'm Jiyong and I'll be your boss. Let me show you the ropes around here."

     I hesitantly follow after my new boss, tugging at my suit

I hesitantly follow after my new boss, tugging at my suit. I wasn't sure what to wear so I opted for stiff and professional but glancing around at all the secretaries and other employees running around, they seem to stick closer to business casual. Noted.
Jiyong stops at a corner office and pulls out the desk chair. "This will be your new home. My office is right across the hall. I want you to start working on that stack over there." He points to a huge neatly stacked pile of financial reports.
Smiling, I nod and take a seat. He studies me for a minute. "Well, I guess I'll leave you to it. Lunch is in three hours, if you need anything feel free to ask my assistant, Dara. You will come in everyday at 6 am and leave after you finish the reports." He explains. "Simple enough."
"Thank you so much for this opportunity. I'll work hard." I bow and he pats my shoulder before leaving.
With a sigh, I get to work organizing and filing as well as filling out several reports that haven't been entered into the system yet.
I frequently glance at the clock. It's been a few days silence I've talked to Yoongi but he sounded awful on the phone. I hope everything is okay. Our first visitation is today at five so I have to finish this quickly to be able and make it in time.

I finish the last report at 4:30. I pack up my things and start to leave when Jiyong sticks his head out. "Hey! Since you're new and doing such a great job, let me take you out for a drink. My treat." He says cheerfully, grabbing his coat.
I hesitate. I really really want to see Yoongi but know I can't insult my boss by telling him no. It'll look bad. I check the time. 4:45. "Uhh...actually..." I mumble.
"I'll meet you outside. Let's go before it gets late." He leaves down the elevator before I can even finish. I pull out my cell phone and reluctantly dial the rehabilitation center.
""Healing Springs Rehabilition. How may I help you?" A kind lady asks.
"Yes, I'd like to speak to a patient, please."
"Whom may I connect you to?"
"Min Yoongi."
"One moment."
My heart drops in my chest when I hear his voice. His raspy voice. "Jimin? Hey, are you still coming?" He asks, sounding sad.
Tears sting my eyes as I look at the time. 5:05. He knows I'm not coming. "I'm s-sorry baby. My boss asked me out for drinks and you know I can't tell him no. I can't make a bad impression on this job." I stress, pleading him to understand.
He's silent for a long time. "It's okay, Jimin. Really, I get it. This is important for you. You'll come next time, though, right?"
I wipe my tears. "Of c-course, baby. I love you." I cry.
"Hey, it's okay. I love you, too. Don't cry, Jiminie. I'll see you next week. Go have fun." He says soothingly.
I sniffle. "O-okay. Do you want me to call Hoseok and see if he can make visitation?" I ask.
"No, I'm alright. I need to go, okay? I love you, baby."
"I love y-" the phone clicks off before I can finish. I hold back my sobs as I finally enter the elevator, trying to calm myself before I make it outside where my boss waits.
When I reach the garage entrance, I find him smiling and leaning against his fancy car. He notices my puffy red eyes and immediate his smile drops. "Hey, you okay?"
I try to smile. "Y-yeah. Sorry. Personal stuff." I sigh and climb into his car.
I can feel his eyes on me the whole way and when we stop he puts his hand on my knee. I stiffen, trying to force myself to relax. He's just being considerate. "Girlfriend problems?" He asks teasingly.
I clear my throat. "Boyfriend problems." I mumble.
His fingers squeeze my thigh. "Oh? Well he's an ass for making you cry like that." He says gently.
I press my lips into a hard line. "It was my fault. He didn't do anything wrong." I explain softly.
I can finally breath when his hand moves away. "Well, this place should make you feel much better." He smiles.
We get out and I'm stunned to find us not in a little bar but an expensive restaurant. "I t-thought we were just getting drinks?"
He chuckles. "You need to be cheered up and you look hungry. Let me make you feel better, okay? As your boss, it's my job to take care of you." He winks.
I blush and hate myself for it. I just want Yoongi. I don't want to be cheered up. But, of course, I can't say that. Nodding mutely, I follow him into the restaurant and frown when he orders the private VIP lounge.
I don't feel comfortable as he ushers me into the private room and orders practically the whole menu and a variety of alcohols.
Looking out the window of the hall building, I can actually make out the rehabilitation center in the distance. Yoongi. My heart aches as I force back more tears, feeling like the worst boyfriend in the world. I miss him so much.
I get lost in my own thoughts so when I suddenly feel a hand around my waist, I flinch.
Jiyong pauses in surprise. "You okay?"
Taking a few deep breaths, I nod. "S-sorry. Didn't hear you coming."
He pulls me to the table and we begin to eat-much slowly for myself. My stomach ill. After about an hour, I'm more than ready to go. I look up to find him already watching me.
"Um, t-thanks for dinner. I think I should be going home now." I stand up and bow, grabbing my things.
He stands as well as follows me to the door. I go to open it but he stops me, his fingers biting into my arm. "Do you know what I first thought when I saw you?" He says randomly.
I frown, confused. "Huh?"
He smiles brightly and tugs me away from the door. "I thought you were beautiful and sweet. Completely not deserving of what you've been through or what's going to happen." He caresses my face.
I swallow hard. "I don't know what you're talking about." I whisper.
His fingers trail into my hair and jerks hard. I gasp in pain as he pushes me against the wall, pinning me. My eyes widen in shock as I try to get free.
"So you want to know a secret? Why you really got hired?" He whispers, his lips touching my ear.
I'm panicking. "N-no...please, I just want to go."
He grins. "See, that's a problem. I was encouraged to hire you by a very good friend of mine and he very kindly asked me to keep you here all night." He sighs, his hands clutching at my body, making me sick.
"G-get off me!" I cry, trying to push him off.
He just smirks, unbothered. "Apparently this friend of mine has some unfinished business with your lovely boyfriend so I promised to keep you well entertained tonight." He raises his brows suggestively.
I gasp, realizing the truth of his words. The meaning. He kept me away from Yoongi on purpose? How could he possibly know?!
"I was also asked to give you a message." He pauses, lust and amusement in his gaze.
He leans down and bites on my neck hard leaving a deep bruise. I cry out in pain. Tears blurring my vision.
He laughs. "Kim Namjoon said hi."