Hoseok

"Would you mind to stop staring at me?"
I blush and turn away, embarrassed at getting caught staring. Again. I can't help it, the man is beautiful! I know I have Jimin and all but I'm sexually frustrated and having to room with such a...exquisite human being is painful.
Especially when I know I could never get anything from him. Completely off limits. Permanently. It's just...he always undresses in front of me so what the hell am I supposed to think? He knows I'm fucking gay! Is this his form of punishment or torture?
Just having to look at his pale pure skin...knowing he's untouched...untainted by another...calls to me on a level even I'm not prepared for. It sucks. Really fucking sucks.
Father Kim chuckles and pulls on his pajamas. "It's alright. No harm no foul but I'm getting a little self conscious being stared at all the time." He admits, smiling. "And you can call me Jin."
     My blush deepens. "Are you sure that's okay?" I ask, nervous for some stupid reason.
     He crawls into bed and nods. "Yes. Just because I'm a priest doesn't mean I don't have a real identity, Hoseok. You can call me my name. It actually makes me uncomfortable to hear myself being called 'father Kim' all the time anyway." He admits quietly.
     My eyes widen in surprise at the admission. "Really? But I thought that was your whole life? Wouldn't want to always be recognized as it?"
      He shrugs nonchalantly. "I like keeping my real self. I don't show it often but I feel you won't go blabbing about it to anyone, right?" He winks.
     I slowly lay back as well and stare at him curiously. Kim Seokjin is certainly not what I've expected. He's so different from what I'd imagined every time appa ever talked about him to Yoongi.
     Made him seem cold and unfeeling. Strict and foreboding. He's none of that. He's actually really cool...and really hot. Man, if only he was a normal man...and gay. That'd be great. And of course if I didn't have Jimin. That too.
     I know I should turn away. I need to stop staring but there's just something about him that draws me closer and closer. I want to keep talking to him and hearing his opinions and advice. Feel his gentle hand on my shoulder the way he does when teaching us something. I just want...more. Much more.
     "Will you be mentoring me tomorrow?" I ask, hopeful.
      He sighs. "No. I have a session with Yoongi."
      Irritation sparks inside me but I know it's irrational. The whole point of my hyung coming here was to study under Jin. Yawning and hiding my disappointment, I stretch and force my eyes closed.
     "If you'd like...after our session...we could have our own, if you are struggling with something? You seem conflicted and distracted." He muses.
     I bite back an eager smile and nod. "Really? That's be great!"
      "I'm surprised you don't want to spend that time with Jimin. Isn't he your boyfriend?" He chuckles.
      I pause. "Don't you disapprove of our relationship?"
      He shakes his head ruefully. "No. Love is love. I know many others disagree but that's my own opinion on the subject. Unfortunately it's my job to keep you all pure so even if you were a straight couple I'd have to deny you 'alone time' privileges. This is church camp, after all." He laughs.
     I find myself laughing as well. "Right. Somehow I keep forgetting that." This place really isn't as awful as I once perceived. The only downside is less time with Jimin and, of course, no sex but I'm beginning to get over it. Sure, I'm horny as fuck but I've got a hand. And a mental image of my sexy mentor beside me.