Yoongi

I throw down the last box in our new apartment back in Seoul and sigh. Jimin, still pissed at me for everything, plops down on the couch with a scowl.
      "What is it now?" I groan, wiping sweat off my forehead and chest having took off my shirt because of the heat.
      He glares at me. "You know what's wrong! You know damn well I didn't want to move back here so soon."
      "I told you you were more than welcome to stay! I even offered to pay the rest of the months rent for you! You came with me of your own free will!" I gripe.
      His eyes widen and he jumps up. "The only reason I moved overseas was for you in the first place but you just sprung this on me! Now I'll lose my credits and have to start over! Why couldn't you just wait a couple more months?!" He throws a box at me.
      I catch it just barely and shoot him a glare. "Stop acting like a fucking child Jimin! I didn't force you into anything! I told you I wanted to come back. I didn't have anything holding me there like you. If you were going to be this fucking resentful then you should've stayed! Why are you acting like a bitch?"
     He screams in rage and tries to hit me. I grab his hand mid swing and pin him to the wall, holding him prisoner with my larger body. He gasps as I attack his lips, my free hand working inside his pants.
     "D-don't think you c-can make it better by sex." He mumbles against my mouth. Smirking, I lick his bottom lip and lift him into my arms, carrying him to the bare mattress on the floor still needing set up. I crawl on top of him, holding him down.
      "You don't want this?" I know he does.
      "Fuck! Stop it! I'm mad at you."
      "You don't want me I stop." I murmur against this throat, his hips bucking up to grind with mine. He moans and clutches me closer to him. I strip him naked while he shoves my jeans down and before I know it, I'm buried deep inside his tight ass, pounding hard and fast while he shudders and pants underneath me.
      "You're so beautiful, baby." I grunt, stoking in and out of him.
      He closes his eyes, fingers digging into my neck. "Ugh...f-faster! Fuck! Faster, Yoongi!" He moves his body in pace with mine, moaning loudly.
      It's over much too soon and as Jimin limps to the bathroom to shower, I sit up and look for my bag. Taking a deep breath, I pull out the little pouch of pills. I quickly swallow two then place them back in my bag where Jimin won't find them.
      As I lay back and close my eyes, I feel the drugs begin to work and my world begin to spin, quieting the voices screaming in my head. The ones telling me to hurt, the ones telling me to fight, the ones telling me to kill.
      Everything will be fine...it's all fine...Jimin is safe with me...I'd never hurt him...I sigh in relief as I'm fully encased in a pain free glow. God, if Jimin ever found out the truth, he'd leave without looking back in a second. Not just the fact that I'm...not exactly mentally sound but also the fact I've secretly turned to drugs.
      I won't tell him my true motivations for moving back to Korea. Or my new found friendship with drug lord Kim Namjoon. Or the fact I'm taking a job with him soon. No, what Jimin doesn't know can't hurt him.

     "Are we going to visit Hoseok and Jin anytime?" Jimin asks, coming out of the bathroom with wet hair and only a pair of loose sweatpants.
      I peak an eye open. "Maybe tomorrow or something. I have a job interview." I lie. I've already gotten the 'job' but whatever. Semantics.
      His looks surprised. "Y-you do? Why didn't you tell me?" He finally looks happy.
     I shrug. "Surprise!" But my joyful voice falls short. I'm too immersed in my drug haze to truly focus.
      Biting his lip, he sits down beside me, fidgeting with my pants. "Look, I'm really sorry for how I've been acting. You're right, it's not your fault that I came here. It was my decision. Sorry." He cuddles into my side and breaths me in.
      "I need a shower." I mumble.
     Chuckling, he kisses my lips. "I love you, Yoongi. More than anything."
      "Same, Jimin. Love you, too. I'm sorry for giving you so much attitude. I'll work on my temper, okay?" I sigh.
      He nods against my chest. "We'll work on this together." 
      "Mhm."
      "Yoongi?"
      "Hm."
      "Will you please tell me what's been bothering you for the last few weeks? You've been so off but I've been afraid to bring it up."
      I pull him closer to me without opening my eyes. "Everything will be fine, Jimin." I repeat more to myself than him. "I'll take care of everything for us. Just focus on your online studies for now and I'll take this job. I'll take care of you, babe."
      I hear his breath catch. "I love you." He repeats quietly.
      Smiling, I pull him on top of me, letting him settle in a comfortable position. "Same, babe. I'll make this work." I whisper to myself and him as the drugs pull me into blissful blackness.
      I can control this. I will. For him.