Jimin

I'm not stupid. I know when I'm being lied to and avoided. Since we came back, Yoongi has changed. More than he had been for the last month. I'm worried. I just don't understand what happened.
      What happened to my sweet and caring innocent boyfriend that liked to help others? Now he's elusive and deceptive and spends his nights out, never answering my calls or letting me know how long he'll be gone.
      Is he seeing someone else? Have I pushed him away with my questions? As his partner, I think I deserve to know what's going on with us. I don't like this new Min Yoongi. He scares me.
      Sometimes he gets this crazy look in his eye like he's going to hurt me then simply shakes his head and walks away. He honestly terrifies me sometimes but I don't know what to do.
      Also, Hoseok is temporarily living with us until he saves up enough money to get his own place. It's awkward, to say the least. After all, we dated for a long time. I feel so uncomfortable when Yoongi kisses or touches me in front of him.
     Something always seems to appear in Hoseok's eyes when he sees our affection...not really jealousy but envy maybe? I wonder how his relationship with Jin really was. Either way, I'm worried for all of us.

     "Where are you going?" I demand as Yoongi grabs a bag and heads for the door. His tattoos flashing under his thin shirt.
      He ignores me so I move to stand in front of the door, waiting impatiently.
     "Move, Jimin."
     "Are you going to fucking answer my question, Min Yoongi?"
     Scowling, he grabs my arm painfully and shoved me to the side, making me trip over the end table. Grunting in pain, I look up at him in shock. "What the fuck is your problem?!" I scream.
     Shutting his eyes, he takes a deep breath before glancing down at me, his body practically twitching with impatience. "Just fucking leave it, Jimin. Worry about your school work and stop bothering me. I'll be home by morning, okay? Get a fucking life." He stomps out of the house and as soon as the door slams, I curl into a ball and sob.
     He's been like this since we got here. Hoseok peaks his head around the corner with a frown and runs over to me, helping me up. "Oh my god! What happened? D-did my hyung do this?" He sounds horrified.
     Nodding silently, I get up and moan at the pain in my thigh. Blood soaking through my pants. Gasping, he picks me up and carries me into mine and Yoongi's bedroom, setting me on the bed while he gets the first aid kit.
     Reluctantly, he helps me remove my pants to put the ointment on, I blush as his eyes trail over my pale thighs, still bruised from Yoongi's rough hands.
     His fingers trace a few. "God, Jimin. I don't understand why he's like this. He was always closed off but I never knew he could be so cruel. Just like appa." He shakes his head sadly.
     "It's not your fault." I force a watery smile.
     He doesn't return it. "If I knew he'd be like this I don't think I would have blessed your relationship. I think I would have taken you back." He admits in a whisper.
      Biting my bottom lip, I enjoy the feel of his gentle hands on my legs, a welcome change to the rough bruising my boyfriend likes. "I l-love him. Even now...I still love him." I tear up again. "I don't want him to leave me." I admit.
      He sighs, nodding. "I know. No one would give up so much of they didn't truly love the other. I just wish..." he stops.
     Sniffling, I raise his chin so he looks at me. "I know. Sometimes...me too."   
      His eyes widen in surprise. "I'm in love with Jin but...he could care less about me and my stupid feelings." He laughs bitterly.
       I frown, pulling him into a hug. "You deserve better." I whisper.
      Shuddering, he holds me tighter. "You, too, Jimin. You don't deserve to be treated like this."
      Pulling back, we stare into each other's eyes...completely lost in each other until...one of us take that step and closes the distance.
     I feel his lips crash against mine and moan. His familiar taste and feel reminiscing inside my head and body as I harden under his soft touches. This is wrong. I love Yoongi and I think he still loves me. Hoseok doesn't want me, he wants Jin but...the comfort within each other is addictive and I end up falling backwards, pulling him on top of me.
     In seconds our clothes are gone and his mouth and tongue are trailing wet sloppy kisses all over my body. I feel embarrassed as he kisses the bruises on my side, back, and thighs.
     Feeling tears clog my throat, I let him part my cheeks and slide his tongue inside me, my hips working,
Searching for the pleasure I'd gotten from him so long ago.
     "Fuck, Jimin. We should stop." He moans, groping my flesh.
     I reach down for his erection and stroke. "I k-know." But we don't.
     As wrong as it is, both of us are hurting so much and need some form of comfort. I wish Yoongi would change back into the man I fell in love with and I wish Jin would realize what he's losing in Hoseok but...wishes don't always come true and right now? This is the best we can get. Two broken hearts just trying to release the pain among each other.
      I pull back from his kisses as he grinds our hips together. "W-will you make love to me? Like you used to?" I beg, tears blurring my vision.
     Nodding, his hands work me expertly. "Yeah. Yeah I will."