Yoongi

2 years later

"Jiminie!" I yell as I run into the small apartment, heading straight to the fridge to grab a bottle of water. I gulp down the whole bottle in seconds, wiping the sweat off my face and neck with my discarded t shirt and removing my headphones after my hard workout.

 I gulp down the whole bottle in seconds, wiping the sweat off my face and neck with my discarded t shirt and removing my headphones after my hard workout

Jimin yawns loudly, walking into the kitchen and scowling at me as he pushes past me to grab the orange juice. I lean back against the counter and smirk at him. He's never been a morning person.
     He grabs his glass before slinking into a chair by the small kitchen table we have. He sips his drink while eyeing my shirtless body up and down clad in only a pair of low slung basketball shorts.

 He sips his drink while eyeing my shirtless body up and down clad in only a pair of low slung basketball shorts

     I grab an extra bottle of water and sit down beside him. He raises a brow. "Done for the day?"
     I nod. "I think so."
     Things have changed so much since we left Seoul. I sort of followed Father Kim's(who I now just call Jin) advice and began following my own path. I remained living with him and helping out at the church until Jimin's early graduation.
      He really got himself in gear and stopped skipping class and doing stupid things, focusing on his education and graduating with honors. He chose a college in the same city overseas where I'll be working on human rights and helping those less fortunate.
     As soon as we left, I felt I could finally breath. Our parents lost custody of us and both were jailed after it came to light the abuse they've put Hoseok and me through.
     I'm a little confused about Jin and Hoseok's relationship, though. They obviously have something going on together but both deny it. I still talk to both almost every day even being gone but neither ever want to talk about their relationship no matter how many times I ask about it.
In turn, Hoseok always bugs me about mine and Jimin's relationship. He never believes me when I say we're just friends. Of course Jimin doesn't help by telling him I'm just 'in denial'.
I know Jimin wants more-if the way he's looking at me right now is any indication-but I just can't go there. I'm finally doing what I feel I need to be doing and it makes me happy. Jimin is also doing extremely well in taking evening and night classes to become a dance teacher. He's amazing. I love it when he shows me his dance moves. His body moves so perfectly and gracefully.
"Do you have any classes tonight?" I ask.
He shakes his head. "Nope. I'm all yours." He winks flirtatiously. He may understand my feelings on the subject but that doesn't stop him from trying to change my mind every single damn day.
Since that night I kissed him and expressed my inner thoughts to him, he has done as promised. Stuck by my side no matter what and helped me get where I am while also bettering himself.
Hasn't stopped him from perusing me incessantly, though. There's even times he'll purposely undress in front of me and bend over striking an instant hard on in my jeans while I escape to my room.
Which also happens to be his room because we lack funds to buy anything bigger than a one room apartment and even share the large king size bed. Platonically, of course.
There's also times like this where I get revenge by parading around sweaty and half naked smirking as he eyes me up and down like a freaking four course meal. We've never pushed it though. He respects my boundaries and besides that one hot kiss we shared years ago...there's been nothing else.
I clear my throat. "I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me at the beach tonight with some people I work with on some charities. They invited me and I want you to come...if you can." I add.
He fidgets with his now empty glass. "You really want me to come?"
I snort. "Of course! You're my best friend, Jiminie! You know I don't like doing these things without you."
He gives me the most adorable eye smile and nods. "Fine but what if I find my future boyfriend there?" He teases.
Rolling my eyes, I get up and head towards the bathroom to shower. He follows me, of course. "Want a front row seat?" I scoff as he leans against the wall and watches me strip my shorts off. Both of us used to getting naked in front of the other by sharing rooms in every place we've lived in so far. I turn the water on while grabbing a towel.
     His eyes follow my ass as I raise a brow at him, amused. "You don't even attempt to hide it anymore, do you?" I scoff, shaking my head in exasperation.
      He licks his lips. "I can't help I know what I want. At least I can be man enough to admit it and say it your face." He challenges.
     I groan. "Not this again. We've been over this, okay?" I pull him into a hug which he takes full advantage of by grabbing my ass. "Jimin!" I yelp and smack his hands away.
      He laughs. "Can I join you?"
      "Can you keep your hands to yourself?"
      "..."
      "Then no."
      He huffs. "You're no fun!"

Just so you guys know...this is no where near the end! Just an FYI! This bitch is just starting. Let the games begin for Jimin to finally convince Yoongi to be his!!!!

Hoseok and Jin? ...
And where the fuck is VKook?!? 😏