Jimin

"Are you going to go?" I ask as casually as I can, holding my breath as Yoongi walks into the kitchen.
He stares into the fridge for a long moment. "I don't...I don't know." He sighs. "I don't really feel like I need it but I know you want me to go." He turns around to face me. He looks awful, still withdrawing, his body detoxing.
I bite my lip in contemplation. "Oh."
"Why?"
"It's nothing...I just..." I look away. I'm terrified he'll go back to the drugs and return to the abusive ass he was before.
He slowly approaches me, placing his hands on my shoulder. "Baby, look at me." He demands softly.
I raise my gaze to his and try to force a smile. It fails miserably. "I don't want to push..." I begin.
"You're not." He smiles, rubbing my bottom lip with his thumb. Suddenly, I'm lifted onto the counter so I open my legs for him to fit in between, pulling him into a deep kiss. He moans, gripping my hips.
Pulling away after a while. He pokes my nose. "You're so beautiful. The most amazing boyfriend in the entire world. You've been a godsend for me, Jimin. I don't know what I'd do without you."
I blush. "I just love you. I'd do anything for you." I say, clinging to him. "I got so scared you'd leave me."
He holds me. "I'm not going anywhere, baby. Don't you know that I'm addicted to you?" He teases.
Scoffing, I nip his bottom lip. "You mean addicted to my ass?"
He snorts. "That, too."
I find us both smiling at one another, our fingers clasped tightly together. "Are we still going to Hoseok and Jin's tomorrow?" I ask.
He nods. "Yeah, I know he's been really worried about my progress. I'm doing a lot better considering. I mean, it's going to be hard everyday but I'm taking it a step at a time." He explains.
"How hard is it right now?"
He frowns, hesitating. "Well...it's bad. I really want to ransack the whole place for a leftover pill. My body aches and it's taking everything I have not to run out and buy more." He admits honestly.
Tears build up in my eyes. "Thanks for being honest. Can I help somehow?"
"A distraction?" A smile teases his lips.
Smiling widely, I wrap my thighs around him tightly, thrusting my hips against his. "I can do that." I say, my arms winding around his neck to kiss him again and again.
His hands slide under my shirt and tug it over my head, fingers roaming over my chest to tease my nipples. I moan and lay back on the counter, offering myself to him freely.
He groans, quickly shoving my pants down my legs and spreading me wide, revealing everything to his eyes. My toes curl as his tongue swirls and laps at my clenching hole. Closing my eyes, I lose myself in the pleasure as his hand reaches out to stroke me, dipping his thumb into my slit.
"Uhhh...Yoongi! Deeper, please." I gasp. He grunts, his fingers thrusting deep inside, stretching me wide open for his tongue. "More!" I cry.
With one last wet swipe, he stands up and jerks his pants low, revealing his throbbing cock. Whimpering at the sight, I prop myself up on my elbows and watch as he rubs the head against my wet rim over and over, pushing in slightly before pulling out, teasing me again and again.
"God, just fuck me!" I cry, falling back.
Chuckling, he thrusts fully inside me making me gasp and clutch at the sides of the counter, my body sliding up and down on the smooth surface as he works my body hard, chasing our highs.
Sweat blooms on my forehead as I jack myself in pace with his thrusts, grunting as I spill cum over my fingers. He hastily grabs my hand and sucks them clean.
     I clench around him as he slams inside me hard and fast, my ass throbbing from his hips slapping into me but I'm not complaining.
     Far from it, actually. Begging him breathlessly, he cums, filling me up. Both of us panting. He slowly pulls out of me and I feel his thick cum ooze out of me and onto the counter. Whimpering at the tickling wet sensation, I groan loudly as he drops to his knees and begins licking my asshole clean the way I like.
     After we're both thoroughly sated and distracted, he carries me into the bathroom and we shower, spending a little extra time getting squeaky clean, his tongue and hands exploring my body again and again, worshipping me.
     As we tuck into bed, cuddling and just being together without the drama...he kisses my forehead. "I'll go, okay. If it makes you happy and worry less...I'll go to rehab. I want us to be like we were when we first got together, Jiminie."
     I smile and glance up at him. "Thank you. I want the same. I, uh, also have some news." I beam. No longer able to hold it in.
    His brow furrows. "What?"
     "I got a job."
     "Seriously? Why didn't you tell me?" He smile widely.
     I blush. "I wanted to surprise you and we...got, uh, distracted and I forgot. I start my new job as a financial adviser at Jams Corp next week."
     "I'm so proud of you baby. I'm really happy things are finally looking up." He whispers.
    I nod, fully content. "Me, too."