Hoseok

Stepping out of the shower, I eye the bruises and welts all over my hip and back from the large mirror and sigh, wrapping a towel firmly against my hips.
     Since we left home in a hurry and didn't have time to grab any clothes, I hesitantly wander into the living room seeking out Jin. I find him watching tv in the living room.
      I rub my arm nervously, standing behind him. He doesn't notice me so I clear my throat making him jump.
      "Sorry! I, Uh, was wondering if I could maybe borrow some clothes? I don't have any." I ask.
      He jumps up. "Sure! Sorry. I should have realized that." He briskly walks towards his room, blushing, so I follow after him with a smile.
      He avoids looking at me as I sit down on the edge of his bed and wait for him to find me something to wear.
      "Is this alright?" He tugs out a black t shirt and a pair of plaid sleep pants.
      "Whatever works for me."
      He sets them folded on the bed then looks at me. Seeming unable to figure out what to do next...
      Heart in my throat, I stand. "Where did Yoongi hyung go?" I ask, noticing him not around.
      He swallows hard, his eyes trying in vein to stay on my face. "H-he went to a friend's house."
      My eyes widen at the revelation. "He has friends?" I've never known him to socialize with anyone else.
      "I believe it was Park Jimin."
Of course. Snorting, I shake my head. Does Yoongi maybe like Jimin, too? Deep down?
"You okay?" He notices my change in mood.
"Y-Yeah. Just wondering how long Jimin has been wishing I were my brother. How long he's been replacing me in his heart while smiling to my face." I force a bitter smile. I have no right to be upset, though. It would only make me a hypocrite. Ever since I met Kim Seokjin I've been wavering my heart for Jimin as well.
Maybe it changed for both of us at camp. How ironic. We were meant to grow closer together there but somehow managed to only drift farther apart.
He frowns. "Sometimes it's just not meant to be. There's someone out there for you even if it isn't Park Jimin. You're a very special considerate person, Hoseok. Don't let others bring you down." He smiles.
I internally preen at his words, eyeing him as he continues to look at me with pride. Feeling nervous and uncertain but needing something from him...something I have no right to ask for and know he honestly can't give me.
Still.
I can't resist. It's in my nature to test boundaries. Staring into his beautiful clear eyes, I slowly move my hand to the knot on my towel and let it drop to the floor. Standing naked in front of him. Baring not only my body but my insecurities as well.
His eyes widen in shock and trail down my body over and over again. I bite my lip as self consciousness hits me and I feel stupid. This was a stupid thing to do. Shit. Feeling embarrassed as he still doesn't speak, I grab for the clothes-
He grabs my hand and pulls me into his arms, crashing our lips together. I'm completely stunned by his bold actions as he hungrily takes my lips, slipping his tongue inside my willing mouth.
After the slight shock wears off, I leap up and lock my thighs around his waist as he presses me hard against the wall.
"T-this is wrong. M-make me stop." He begs, thrusting his clothed groin up against my bare ass, his fingers digging into my cheeks, spreading them apart.
"I c-can't.." I whine. "I want this so much. H-how do I say no?" I beg in turn. He moans against my mouth, biting on my bottom lip roughly.
God, for a fucking virgin he is a natural top. Naturally sexy. I've only ever bottomed twice. For Jimin. The first time was when we first got together and he was scared to try it so I let him fuck me first to be fair then another time when we were both really drunk.
I've never really enjoyed bottoming much but under this man? Hell yes. I'll take whatever he deems to give me.
      I tangle my fingers in his hair as he stumbles with me to the bed and we fall together with him on top of me, I wrap myself around him. "P-please touch me! I n-need you to touch me.." I plead, thrusting my hips up to meet his eager ones, my hands clawing his ass, getting him closer to me.
      He groans against my throat, pulling up on his arms to look down at me. I beg with my eyes for him not to stop this, not to turn away from what's blossoming between us. Something is for sure. I have to know what it is...
     "I d-don't know how..." he admits, looking out of his element but still in this with me.
      I lick my lips. "J-just stroke me or, god, I don't know...finger me..." I squeeze my eyes closed, whining, need overpowering my desire to think straight.
      He hesitates but after a minute of thought pulls back and spreads my legs, his large hands groping my thighs before trailing down to my balls and ass.
      I suck in a desperate breath as his finger teases my hole. I open my eyes to see him staring at my body in awe, wonder and lust showing in his eyes as he caresses my body, caring and showing me love.
     I watch reverently as he glances up at me in concern before crawling between my legs and blowing cool air on my hole, spreading me wide. My hands fly out to grasp the sheets tightly as he very hesitantly brushes his tongue over my rim.
      Holy shit! It's feels so good! "Ugh! Uhhh..."
      "Is this okay?" He asks quietly, bringing his tongue back to taste me over and over again as I nod desperately unable to speak. I've only ever been eaten out once and I fucking loved it. Jimin wasn't really that into it, though, so I never made him do it again.
       "Please! God, more! Inside! I need you inside me!" I cry, tears of need burning my eyes.
      He groans before thrusting his tongue inside me as deep as possible. I feel spit running down my thighs and ass as he eats me so fucking good, sloppily slurping me as if I'm the most tasty meal he's ever tasted. It feels so good. To be wanted. To know he wants me as desperately as I need him.
      My fingers lock in his hair, holding him prisoner inside my ass as I ride his tongue desperate to cum. I scream as I break apart, my inner walls clenching around him as I cum hard all over my stomach.
      He gasps for air as he comes up, resting his sweaty head on my inner thigh, placing gentle kisses on my skin.
      My entire body shivers and twitches as I come down from my high. Sitting up, I pull his face up to mine and kiss him with every ounce of passion I have for him. He meets me all the way, his tongue tangling with mine as he climbs back up my body.
     I can taste myself on his tongue and love it. Love the dirtiness of it all, love that despite how pure he is he can still be so filthy if desperate enough. Love that I'm the one to bring it out of him. Love him...wait! Do I mean that? Yeah...yeah, I think I love him. That's what this is. Love.
      "Can I make you feel good too?" I gasp out against his messy kisses.
      He pulls back, kissing my nose. "Y-you want to? You don't have to..." He looks worried.
      I smile widely and push him up so we can switch spots, him on his back with me between his thighs. I admire the soaking wet stains on the sheets from his saliva and my fluids from him eating my ass out. So hot.
      Smirking, I swiftly rid him off his clothes until he's naked beneath me. I spit on my hand before stroking his rock hard cock. He shudder in a breath, closing his eyes.
      I peck his lips before moving my lips to his ear. "I know you're used to everyone calling you 'father' but how about if I call you daddy."

So...how about this chapter? Haha. Do you guys want a continuation of this in Jin's perspective or do you want me to go back to YoonMin perspective? Let me know!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😘😘