Hoseok

"Hey can you get that?" Jin yells from the kitchen as the doorbell rings. Rolling my eyes, I jump up off the couch and open it. I frown when Jimin barrels inside practically collapsing in my arms.
Blood covers his nice dress shirt and slacks. His lip is busted and red and purple marks marring his pale skin.
"What the fuck?" I choke out, pulling him to the couch. "Jin! Get ice!" I yell.
Jimin curls into a ball against my chest and shudders, throat clogged with tears, eyes bloodshot.
"What happened?" I try to gentle my tone, internally freaking out. Jin comes out immediately with a towel wrapped around ice. He freezes when he sees Jimin's condition.
I shake my head at him as he opens his mouth. He nods silently and hands me the towel. I watch as he leaves us alone so I can talk to my ex. Terrified for him.
"Please, tell me what happened." I beg, kissing his hair and holding him tight.
"N-namjoon." He sobs brokenly.
I frown. "What about that prick?" I demand.
He flinches. "M-my boss's friend. He a-attacked me. R-raped me!" He breaks down, soaking my shirt in tears.
Rage consumes me as I take it in. Why does this shit keep happening to people like us! Jimin....Yoongi...they don't deserve this! It isn't fair!
"Shh, Shh, baby, it's okay. Calm down. I thought you were visiting Yoongi today?" I ask, confused.
He sits up and tries to calm himself, breathing rapidly. "I w-was but...but started my n-new job. My b-boss asked me out for d-drinks since it was m-my first day." He can barely get it out. "I called Yoongi and t-told him I couldn't make it this time. He h-hung up on me." He cries. "I w-went out with my b-boss but when I tried to leave early...he...he..." He shakes his head, covering his face with his hands. Chest heaving desperately.
I squeeze him hard, my gaze falling on my boyfriend as he covers his mouth in shock, pain in his eyes. A tear slips out of mine. "Who is your boss, Jimin? You said he's a friend of Namjoon's?" I ask, enraged.
He nods. "Kwon...Jiyong." He shudders.
I stiffen immediately. I remember that douche from high school. Always close with the Kim brothers. Family rich and always supplying new drugs to students.
"I'm so sorry. Why is Namjoon after you? Didn't he get arrested? What's the point of this?" I groan in frustration.
Jimin wipes his face, frowning. "H-he mentioned something about keeping me away from Yoongi today...how would he know about him, Hoseok? I j-just don't understand..."
Jin comes back in, thinking. "Kim Namjoon was arrested on assault and drug charges, yes?"
I nod.
"In my experience...if he was involved in drugs as well as a known addict...they might have sent him to rehab instead of jail."
My and Jimin's eyes widen in realization. "D-do you think he's in there with Yoongi?" I gasp.
Jin presses his lips into a white line. "Possibly. It would explain how he knows today's visiting day or the face Yoongi is in rehab at all. They might be in there together."
"Oh god." Jimin cries. "W-what if he hurts him or makes him think I don't want him anymore?!"
I don't know what to say. This is bad, so so bad. Flashbacks of that night finding Yoongi half dead on Namjoon's bedroom floor replaying over and over again.
"I d-don't know." I whisper. Afraid for my hyung. His safety, mentally and physically.
"Can we just check him out?" He asks, whimpering.
Jin shakes his head. "No, once someone admits themselves for help on rehabilitation they have to complete the full course. He still has three weeks to go before they will release him. It's in the contract he signs in admittance." He sighs.
I spend the next few hours cleaning Jimin up and trying to calm him down enough to sleep. I hate seeing him like this. It reminds me too much of how he was before when Yoongi left only worse, much much worse.

When he finally falls to sleep, I wipe my weary eyes and crawl into bed and Jin's waiting arms. I cry against his chest as he soothes me, rubbing my back and trying to reassure me things will be okay. They won't. I think we both know that.
"C-can you...make me not think? Please help me make it go away." I beg, my salty wet lips latching onto his. He hesitantly kisses me back, deepening it as his gentle caresses become harder.
With a look of love and affection in his eyes, he tosses me hard on the bed and begins jerking my clothes off, rough and bruising.
Whimpering, I reach into the nightstand and hand him our special box. Full of dangerous and extreme play toys.
He takes it, setting it aside as he gets up, getting the handcuffs he bought from the closet. After I'm securely bound and naked, he gazes at me from the end of the bed, his finger trailing up my thigh.
The care in his dark formidable eyes completely contrasting from his rough and violent caresses. He pulls out a blindfold and a gag from our dresser. Fastening the gag around my mouth, I choke on it as he nibbles on my throat.
"Can't wake Jimin, okay, baby? He needs his sleep." He murmurs.
I nod frantically, my tongue unable to situate itself in my mouth around the tight gag. He sets the blindfold aside and grabs the box. I watch raptly, heart pounding, as he rummages through it, choosing his weapon of choice.
My eyes widen and I moan as he picks up a single long black candle. A lighter. A towel. I shudder and my cock twitches on my stomach as he lights the black candle, the wax immediately beginning to heat and melt around the flame.
Just as he tilts the candle, dropping the scalding wax on my thigh, he quickly and sloppily blindfolds me. I cry out loudly as the wax drips between my legs, burning my skin.
He pants above me as his mouth comes down on the red flesh, licking and sucking the burned area.
My body jerks and flails as he drips the wax inches from my erection, my balls drawing up in fear and anticipation. Heart racing, I moan and thrash, wrists and ankles rubbed raw from my tight restraints.
"Look at you...such a dirty needy little slut." He groans, forcing my head to the side and dropping hot wax on my shoulder. I scream through the gag but thankfully it's muffled enough not to wake Jimin.
I shudder as Jin leaves me for several moments. Lost in blackness and searing pain...it does it's job. I have no worries except when my lover will return and continue his delicious torture. I know he needs this as much as me. Maybe it's fucked up but we're fucked up together and that's all that matters.
Suddenly, my ankles are unbound and I'm flipped onto my knees, my arms twisted and still held securely in place as I gasp and moan. I feel the heat of the candle as my cheeks are pried apart and then...
A muffled scream as searing pain explodes against my hole as the wax drips between my cheeks. I clench reflexively, my hips jerking as I'm held in place. A wet tongue lapping around my entrance, soothing the sting.

"Such a good boy...ready to be fucked baby?" He pants.
I moan, nodding frantically, still unable to see. I hear shuffling behind me and picture my boyfriend stripping behind me, staring at my red and blotchy flesh, my gaping hole swollen and raw from the wax.
Without warning, he slams inside me and my vocal cords straining, my head falling back as I struggle to hold myself up on my knees and elbows, his hips slamming against my ass hard enough to sting as much as the hot wax.
I groan and whimper, begging...he sucks on the dip between my neck and shoulder, reaching around to tug on my erection, precum oozing onto the sheets.
"Fuck....ugh...so tight..." He gasps right in my ear, his tongue licking around the shell of my ear.
I shudder, laboring for air as I sob, body shaking as I release hard, cum drenching his fingers as he strokes me harder and faster, milking me inside and out.
My body goes slack as he continues to fuck me hard, chasing after his own release. Tears run down my cheeks from the efforts of holding my tired body up against his vicious onslaught.
Finally, his hips stutter and he moans, cumming deep inside. He pants, resting his sweaty forehead on my back, rubbing my sides.
Swallowing hard, I sigh in relief as he releases my wrists and removes the gag. Falling face first on the pillows, I gasp and try to work my exhausted jaw, sore from the tight plastic.
He disappears but I can't see where since I'm too exhausted to remove the blindfold. I focus instead on calming my racing heart and breathing.
I feel a dip in the bed as he kneels beside me and uncovers my eyes. His lips smother my face with gentle kisses and I smile, weakly reaching out and trying to pull him down with me.
He chuckles and pulls me into his chest. I burrow deep and breathe him in.
"Feel better, baby?" He whispers.
I nod. "Mhm."
"Want me to clean you up?"
Groaning, I shake my head. "Morning." I yawn without opening my eyes. Everything...can wait until tomorrow.