Hoseok

"Are you going to tell me what happened?" Jin asks quietly, sitting down on the couch beside me as I stare down at my hands, hurting inside as well as out. Seeing Yoongi abuses like that escpecially when he took certain hits for me...broke something in me.
     I've hated him for so long. I can't do it anymore. How can I? I fight tears as I look up at our savior, literally. "Appa...he b-beat us. Especially Yoongi hyung. Hurt him really bad." I whisper, shuddering as I remember his screams.
     Jin frowns, glancing at his bedroom that Yoongi at that moment resides in. Cleaning up and resting. "How long has this been going on?"
      I shrug. "This is the first time he's ever hit me. I'm not sure about hyung, though. I t-think it's been going on for a long time but maybe this is the worst he's ever did? I've never seen him so angry before." I pause, swallowing hard. "I t-thought he was going to kill us."
     Jin's frown deepens. "What about your eomma?" His voice is strained. He's clearly upset but trying to hide it and keep his composure.
     I laugh bitterly. "She locked herself in her bedroom while we screamed for help. She ignored us then left us alone when appa wanted to go to dinner. She let us suffer." I hate them. They both deserve to go to hell. What kind of a parent does this shit?
    Jin nods slowly. "I'll do everything in my power to keep you away from them. You can stay here in the mean time. Do you think Yoongi needs help in there?" He asks, concern clear in his voice. "How badly is he injured?"
      "I'm not sure but I know it was way worse than me."
       He studies me for a moment. "Can I check your injuries, Hoseok?" Hesitation colors his tone, almost as if he's afraid to ask. I remember our kiss clearly. How amazingly soft his lips were against mine. How his little whimper made me instantly hard.
      I clear my throat and nod. Shifting my bloody shirt over my head, I wince and turn around so he can survey the welts.
      He hisses at the sight and I bite my lip in pain as his fingers trace my raw skin. "Did he use a weapon?"
      "H-his belt. He had a special belt that had spikes on it. He only ever wears it when he's angry. I guess he's used it on hyung before..."
      He gets up to retrieve the first aide supplies before calmly washing and bandaging the area. When he's done with me he immediately heads into the bedroom to check on Yoongi.
      I follow after and stand at the door as he rouses Yoongi from his sleep. He groans in pain as his clothes are removed down to his boxers and Jin gets to work cleaning him up as well.
Soon after Yoongi passes back out from exhaustion and pain so I follow Jin back into the living room.
He busies himself making us all dinner, putting Yoongi's back for when he wakes up while we both eat in silence. Awkward.
Finally after several quiet glances, he looks up at me steadily. "Do you want to talk about earlier?"
I flinch slightly. Secretly glad I wasn't the one to bring it up. I place my fork down and clasp my hands together, contemplating. "Do you?"
He blushes slightly. "No but I think it needs to be addressed." He admits.
I nod slowly. He's probably right. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that. I was completely in the wrong." I frown.
He sighs. "No. It was my fault. I feel as if I led you on somehow. I'm older and should have seen it coming."
"How could you? I may be younger but I've had way more experience with kissing and sex in general. You're completely innocent." I explain.
His brow furrows. "Still. If anything maybe we both were at fault...e-especially when I asked you such a thing after. That was entirely inappropriate." He ducks his head in embarrassment.
I smile. "I'm glad you did. You tell us all the time that we're all still human and not to dwell on our mistakes and actions but you don't seem to practice what you preach, Father Kim." I murmur knowingly.
A scowl crosses his face when he realizes I'm right. "I suppose you're right. It can't happen again, though. It was a horrible lapse in judgment on my part. Not just because of what I do or am but the fact that you're still underage. I should have never touched you or taken advantage of you."
I laugh. "I believe I'm the one that took advantage of you. I stole your first kiss, Jin. And your second and your third." I say, eyeing his plump lips once more.
His blush deepens and he looks away. "Let's not speak of such things again."
My hand reaches out and grabs his own. Squeezing. "What if I want to? What if I want to kiss you again? What if I can't stop thinking about you?" I frown. Feeling vulnerable and exposed before him but unable to stop myself.
"Stop!" He demands, standing up and quickly clearing the table, marching into the kitchen.
I follow him. "I'm serious! I'm asking for your help. What do I do about my feelings for you? I know I can't have you. I'm not stupid but I can't stop it. Tell me what to do!" I demand, desperation in my voice. Needing his special guidance. Even in this.
He stops, lowering his head in defeat. "I don't know. If it were for anyone else I'd have all the answers for you but this...I don't know what to say, to do." He admits.
I grasp his arm gently and turn him to face me. Wiping a tear off his face. He looks me in the eye. "I like the thought of you thinking of me." He whispers in rush.
That's all I need. I lean over and lift his face with my hands, pressing our lips together once again.
He groans against my mouth as my tongue hesitantly licks his bottom lip and he opens for me. I deepen the kiss with all the pent up desperation I've been feeling lately and press my body fully against his. Trapping him between the counter and myself.
This is wrong. I know it as well as he does. Not only am I underage but I also have a boyfriend. He's supposed to remain pure. I'm the very fucking definition of tainted. The complete opposite as him.
Still, I don't stop and I know he doesn't want me to. My hands roam down his sides and around to hesitantly grope his ass. He gasps and starts to pull away. I have none of it. I keep the kiss going as my hands move up his back to his shoulders holding him securely to me.
He lets me take control. He lets me guide him to the couch and pull him onto my lap, stroking his clothed thighs. I only pull away when we both need air.
His cheeks are flushed and eyes wild and dilated. He pants for breath, avoiding my gaze. I know I probably look much the same as I smile up at him and wrap my arms around his waist.
I open my mouth to speak when I hear someone else speak up. For the first time, in a shock, I notice Yoongi leaning against the wall staring at us in absolute shock. "W-what...what's going on here?" He asks.
Jin pales and climbs off me immediately. I keep my eyes focused on my hyung as he continues to eye us both uncomfortably. "F-Father Kim? Hoseok? What's going on?" He demands. Anger now marring his face.
Shit.
I don't care what he thinks of me but he has to keep respecting Jin. This isn't his fault. It's all mine. I have to protect him.

OURS - the third book in the mine trilogy is out if anyone is interested! Just saying lol 😘❤️😉