🍼1🍼

Jungkook entered his room and sighed

Jungkook entered his room and sighed. His brother had called and said that he needed to move in with either him, or someone else, which he had never imagined happening. He had lived on his own for the first 2 years of his Little Space experience and thought it would stay that way, seeing as Little Space had never done anything harmful to himself or anyone around him. All because of that one stupid incident, that involved the scar that was painful to look at, his brother had begun to doubt him.

Jungkook shut the door behind him and sank down. How was he supposed to hide this now? He hadn't told anyone that he was a Little and now it would be ten times as hard to hide it, especially since he was moving in with several of his friends, who had eagerly agreed to let him live with them. Maybe that was the reason why his brother was having him move. To restrict his time in Little Space. His brother had hardly ever been supportive. Jungkook crawled over to his bedside and pulled a fluffy white bunny doll off the edge and stared into its eyes.

"What am I-I gonna do Sungmin?" He asked, his lip quivering.

The bunny's head flopped down and Jungkook let out a sad sigh. His brother expected him to be ready to go by tomorrow. Jungkook hugged the bunny close before getting up and grabbing one of the plastic tubs that Hoseok had left when he'd dropped by earlier.

Jungkook stared at his stuffed animal covered bed, his toy box that was overflowing with toys and his desk that was covered in nearly complete coloring books and discarded crayons and markers. Jungkook organized his colors into the correct box and closed all his coloring books and neatly placed them into the tub. He then moved to his bed and hugged every stuffed animal before gently lowering them into the box. He opened his toy box and emptied it out, he couldn't bring it with him, he knew that for sure. It was painted pink and had a castle with a blond haired princess and a horse and carriage painted on it. Jungkook had remembered buying the toy box and being so excited about it and now it'd probably end up in his Mom's basement.

Jungkook was more of a girly little than he was a boyish one. He prefered dolls over dinosaurs and Disney princesses over Disney Cars. He had a jewelry type box which he had filled with his bow collection which was clipped to little straps he had gotten put in along with some of those cheap plastic bead necklace which was in it's own special space.

Jungkook sniffled as he finished lowering the final few Barbies from the back corner of the toy box and into the plastic bin, which was getting close to being full.

"Why?" Jungkook murmured, his voice quivering as tears rose in his eyes, "Kookie don't wanna say goodbye."

Jungkook rubbed the toy box before getting up and finishing his packing. Jungkook rubbed his eyes, he really wanted to cry. However, Jungkook was a big boy, he had to brave through it. So, Jungkook did just that. He sniffled with a fierce look on his face and grabbed the small blanket he had kept out an curled up on the couch, where he promptly fell asleep, thinking about what was going to happen in just a few hours.

Word Count: 652

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to Naiteu Naiteu! Yes, it's another BTS fanfic around Little Space. I'm unoriginal, I get it T^T.
These first few chapters will be a bit poorly written, it's hard to write Little Space when your Little has to hide it and you want to have a plot. I apologise for that and hope you'll stick around through it.
I can't believe I'm writing Taekook, I'm more of a Jikook (Hah, future author nim loves Yoonkook) shipper, though I will admit, both are adorable.
This book has a schedule cause I have been writing ahead.. So expect one out every Wednesday! See you all next chapter!