🍼9🍼

"Tae hyung! You said you'd help me, you can't just lazy out on me

"Tae hyung! You said you'd help me, you can't just lazy out on me. I want to get this chair together before bedtime!" Jungkook shouted as he ripped open the cardboard box which contained his Papasan chair.

Taehyung had promised that he'd help unbox and setup Jungkook's papasan chair, which so far, Jungkook had unboxed himself, all alone.

"Taehyung-ah! Don't make me drag you in here!"

Taehyung let out a sigh, "Please don't drag me. It hurts."

"Then get in here!"

"Alright.." Taehyung groaned as he slugged out of his room and into Jungkook's room.

He slumped down next to the younger who was busy trying to decode the Swedish on the instruction manual, all the parts for the chair were laid out in front of him.

"Before bedtime? It's 6:00 with a Swedish manual from Ikea and whatever this is." Taehyung lifted an oddly shaped part out of the pile.
Jungkook sighed and lowered the manual enough to look Taehyung in the eye, "Thank you, your support is greatly appreciated. Now can you help me with the chair?"

"Fine..."

Of course the set up was hard, due to the two constantly bickering over what went where, the younger being right nearly all of the time. Two hours later, Taehyung ended up sprawled out on the ground a few feet away from the completed chair which Jungkook sat in front of, on his knees, thanking everything and everyone in his life for giving him the will and strength to complete the task. Just as Taehyung thought he was off the hook to go back to his room, Jungkook pulled his Little space bin out of the closet and began to dump everything out next to the other cardboard box which sat in the middle of his room.

"Not so fast, Hyung. I still need your help. I'm re-'littlizing' my room."

Taehyung grinned, this part was totally worth it, even though it was unexpected. Seeing Jungkook finally deciding to express this part of himself was an exciting reward for putting together that puzzle of a chair.

"Alright, where should I start?"

"Can you open that box while I change my sheets and try not to go into Little space?"