🍼13🍼

Taehyung is not the fittest guy

Taehyung is not the fittest guy. He hardly ever worked out and never went to the gym, so, it really wasn't a surprise when he couldn't catch up to Jungkook or keep running the entire way. It honestly didn't surprise him when he got home and could already smell the chicken nuggets heating up in the microwave.

"Jungkook," Taehyung panted as he entered the kitchen, "Next time you work out, take me with you."

Jungkook laughed, "You just need motivation, Tae!"

Taehyung smiled at the younger, barely visible light pink blush spreading across his cheeks.

Jungkook looked around to make sure no one was around before whispering, "Little, Daddy."

Taehyung nodded and kept watch for Namjoon, whom was currently home.

The microwave beeped and Taehyung chuckled as Jungkook mimicked the beep before taking the chicken nuggets out cutely. He set the dish he had heated them up on on the counter and opened the cabinet which had all the plates inside before turning to the older.

"How many of the hyungs will be here tonight?"

"Jin hyung, as you know, has late hours at the bookshop on Wednesdays which is today but other than that, Namjoon, Hoseok, Jimin and Yoongi hyungs will all be here." Taehyung responded

Seokjin worked at one of those chain bookstores, even though he dreamed of starting his own that was one of those cozy cornerside ones. There weren't many of those left and Seokjin thought everyone would benefit for the better with one. Jimin worked as a waiter in a restaurant that was in the lobby of the building Yoongi was manager at. Yoongi not only was a manager but a part time rapper named Agust D who worked alongside the full time rapper Runch Randa or Namjoon. No one knew where Hoseok worked, his life outside the house was an utter mystery and to be honest, everyone kind of preferred it that way.

Jungkook nodded and grabbed six plates from the cabinet and laid them out on the dining table. Jungkook evenly gave out the chicken nuggets to each of the plates, excluding the two he snuck on to his own.

During that time, Jimin and Yoongi came home, the younger laughing at something the older had said either on the path or the ride home, as the two shared a car.