🍼23🍼

Jungkook sighed. Another bland, quiet day at the cafe. Hardly any customers came through the glass door, resulting in it being one of those days where all he was asked to do was wipe tables. Misun said it was because of the slow day. Was everyday a slow day then? It honestly puzzled Jungkook. One day, his co-workers were nice to him, the next, he just existed to be garbage boy. He guessed it was the same with Taehyung.

"Majimak nameun sungankkaji
naege matgige doel kkeoya neon
dalkomhan neoye Russian Roulette."
Jungkook smiled and rubbed the iPod in his hand. He could always count on Red Velvet to make him smile.
Jungkook's neck prickled. He turned his head to look at the counter and saw Misun watching him like a hawk, tapping his pen lightly against the clipboard. Jungkook let out another loud breath, gripped the blue washcloth and began scrubbing again. However, as the minutes passed, he just couldn't focus on the task in front of him. His thoughts kept wandering and it took him seconds, even minutes to pull himself away from them. They wandered from Misun's glares to his brother's actions that day to Taehyung. His thoughts on Taehyung were especially hard to pull away from. Which, to him, was unexpected.

Jungkook let go of the washcloth, letting it go limp against the table and paused BLACK PINK's Boombayah. He pulled his earbuds from his ears and rapped the cord around the device before sliding it in his pocket. He made his way over to Misun, who was busy writing something on the review sheets.

"Misun, are you sure there isn't anything else I can be doing? Not that wiping tables isn't fun."

Misun hummed and looked around at the counter in front of him and then twisted around to peer into the kitchen then back at his paper, "Nope."

"C'mon there has to be something." Jungkook begged.

Misun sighed, closed his eyes in frustration before opening them, irritation displayed in them, "No, there isn't. Get back to work, Jeon."

"Misun, please? The wait staff might need help. Oh oh, Jaehee too! A-And the condiment staff!"

Misun clicked his pen closed, "Jeon Jungkook, get. Back. To. Work. We don't need you anywhere else. You hear that?" Misun tapped his ears, "We no need you here, there or anywhere. Got it?"