🍼30🍼

WARNING: The contents of this chapter might be a bit triggering.

There sat Taehyung, at his desk, readers perched contently on his nose, papers spread out all across his desk, pen in hand, mug of a caffeinated, cold drink just a few centimeters away from the edge of the desk. He didn't even react when the floorboard Jungkook stepped on creaked, breaking the silence that surrounded the older.

Jungkook's eyes widened as he stared at his best friend not even noticing his presence.

"T-Tae." Jungkook mumbled out, "Tae. I need to talk to you. I-I need for you to listen to me. It'll only take a few minutes."

Silence. The only thing to be heard was Taehyung's pen running across the paper.

"You've been ignoring me recently and I want to know what's going on. Have I done something? I-I need to know so I can fix it cause I don't like playing alone. Something about it has changed and I-I love Jeongyeon, I do, i-it's just.." Jungkook took a deep breath. "It's not the same as playing with you. You don't constantly whine about my girly-ness o-or my playing style. You deal with me." Jungkook swallowed the lump in his throat uneasily. "Please listen to me."

Jungkook moved closer to Taehyung's desk, right where his mug sat, Kookie taking over the conversation, the stress of the situation bringing the Little out, "Please listen to me, Daddy." Taehyung's writing faltered. "I hate choosing my own PJs. It's hard to choose between Olaf and Dory. I love them both so much. I hate tucking myself in. It's extradainaryly lonely. Your funniness is the best part too. You always make Kookie laugh so much." Jungkook's lips quivered. "I-I miss you, Daddy, and I know big Kookie misses you too. He's just a scaredy cat and won't say it out loud." Jungkook drew imaginary lines around Taehyung's white mug with the company logo printed on it. "I-I'll go now and leave you alone. You need your quiet time."

Jungkook turned to leave and accidentally brought the mug with him, except he wasn't holding it. It slid out of his hand as it came off the desk and almost in slow motion, it hit the hardwood beneath it. A shattering sound broke the tension in the air and brought Taehyung's writing hand to a complete stop. The pen went slack in the older's hand and was gently lowered to lay on it's side against the papers. Jungkook took a step back. Taehyung slowly slid his chair back and at almost the same speed stood up straight to stare at a scared Little who's back was pressed up against the door. Imagine seeing Slenderman unexpectedly in that horror video game. That was the amount of fear that Jungkook was feeling. Something was off with Taehyung's vibe. It was not a good kind of off.

"Jungkook." Taehyung said, sternly.

"D-Daddy! It was an a-accident. Kookie promises! I-I'll go get paper towels and Kookie can clean it up."

Jungkook turned to open the door when Taehyung reached out and grabbed the younger harshly.

"Jungkook." Taehyung said pulling him backwards.

Jungkook teared up out of fear, "D-Daddy?"

Taehyung sat down on his bed and patted his lap, "Bend over."

"But it was accident!" Jungkook shouted.

"What did I say?"

"Please."

"What. Did. I. Say?"

"B-Bend over."

"So what should you do?"

"Bend over."

"So do it."

Jungkook did as told and leaned over on to the older's lap. When he felt his pants beginning to slide down was when panic began to set in.

"Please, Daddy, please. It was an accident. Kookie didn't mean to. Please don't spank Kookie. Please."

"Jungkook. How does five sound?"

"None sounds better." Jungkook fought out of desperation.

"Six then."

Jungkook closed his eyes tight. He had expected maybe Taehyung would shout at him or maybe even forgive him. But never this. Maybe it was stress induced. Or maybe Taehyung hated him. In his current state, Jungkook believed it was the latter.

Taehyung rubbed his hands together. Swat. Jungkook's tear filled whine made Taehyung flinch. He hated doing this. He couldn't believe he was doing it. He didn't want to do this. Swat. But he did it again. Swat. And again.

Jungkook cried out as the third hit. His rear end tingled in pain as Taehyung removed his hand. He had never been punished before. He'd always been good. Never done anything wrong on purpose. The mug falling wasn't on purpose. Swat. Jungkook jumped a little. They kept getting harder. This was a bad idea. Such a bad idea. Jungkook shouldn't have done it with Taehyung in such a bad mood, he knew he shouldn't have. He just wanted his Daddy back. He wanted him back more than anything.

Jungkook leapt out of Little Space as quickly as he had gone in. He couldn't take anymore. It was all too much. He was confused and scared and those emotions mixed together were not a good match.

"Orange." Jungkook choked over his tears.

"Come again?"

Jungkook began to try and get out of Taehyung's suffocating grasp, "Orange! Let me go. Orange!"

Taehyung's arms whipped off the younger as realization of his actions struck his head hard, almost as if soft Taehyung was waking up from his work worn, serious shell, "Jungkook-"

Jungkook dashed off of his lap and struggled to pull his pants back up.

"Jungkook, please-"

"Hyung." Jungkook said, tears still spilling out of his eyes, "I-I.." Jungkook shook his head and ran out of the older's room followed by Taehyung who desperately called after him, "Jungkook! Wait, please! I'm sorry!"

Jungkook shut his door as soon as he was through it and locked it before throwing himself on to his bed in a ball.

Taehyung couldn't get his legs to move, to follow Jungkook. It was as if his legs were telling him things would only get worse if he followed. The only thing he could do was rub his temples and think through everything.

Word Count: 1018

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I might've been a bit extra with this chapter. This all works out in the end, just bear with me.
Thank you for reading Naiteu Naiteu and I hope you'll vote and/or comment!