🍼2🍼

Jungkook walked down the road to his Hyungs', and soon to be roommates', house was supposed to be on

Jungkook walked down the road to his Hyungs', and soon to be roommates', house was supposed to be on. Having just come back from the dance studio at his school, he was what you could call, extremely sweaty and had his (also sweaty) duffel bag hanging off his shoulder.

Jungkook was majoring in Dance, however he also took those academic classes alongside the studio work. That was the only thing that he could do to convince his brother and parents that dance was worth his while. When Jungkook wasn't in the studio or classes, he worked in a coffee shop, one of those little corner cafes with a street side view that everyone loved. The job was his money maker just until he got his degree and could do something with it. After all, he needed to pay rent somehow.

Jungkook braced himself as he turned the corner on the sidewalk which was surrounded by hedges and trees and spotted what appeared to be the house Hoseok had told him about over the phone. It had a tan roof and was painted a light yellow with a bright red door and was surrounded by blue Hydrangeas, Seokjin's favorite color. They were obviously planted by Namjoon, whom was quite messy and then Hoseok, the group's perfectionist, must've come in and tried to fix the older's mess. You could tell by the clumps of dirt that had yet to be removed, piled up by the side of the house and every now and then, one of the plants was tilted to the side.

He walked up the stone path, up the stairs to the porch, and stood in front of the red front door which had a piece of stained glass in the middle. He let out a sigh and knocked as loudly as he could. He heard the sound of heavy footsteps on the inside and the lock being unlocked and was greeted by Namjoon who smiled at him enthusiastically.

"Jungkook! Welcome! Come on in." Namjoon moved out of the way to let Jungkook through.

Jungkook smiled back at him and stepped through the threshold.

"Jungkookie!" Jimin cried out as he hugged the younger tightly.

The boy laughed, "Hello Jimin Hyung."

"Hey Jungkook, I know you just got here and Yoongi told me to give you time to settle in but, why don't I give you a tour of our magnificent home?" Jimin observed Jungkook's wary look and ended with, "Then I'll show you to your room. It's right next to Taehyung's, so you'll always be near one of us."

"Thanks Hyung." Jungkook smiled at him.

Jimin guided Jungkook down a hallway which was right next to the dining room, several doors lined it neatly.

Jimin pointed at the doors as he spoke, "This first one is my room and right next to it is Jin hyungs and Joonie hyung's, as you know, they're official now." Jimin's eyebrows wiggled, a smirk on his face, "Yoongi hyung's is right here and across from his is Hoseok hyung's."

Jimin led Jungkook back into the living room and down a tight hallway with two bathrooms and several closets before reaching the end of it.

"And right here is your's and Taehyung's. I know it's going to be weird for a while, living with 6 men after all, but you'll get used to it, I promise. It may get weird, but it gets way better. Trust me." Jimin winked, almost suspiciously.

"Thank you, Hyung." Jungkook said, a smile on his face.

"Anyways, I'll let you get settled in as I promised, enjoy the rest of your night!"

"Naiteu naiteu, Hyung!"

"Naiteu naiteu!" Jimin called out from farther down the hallway.

Jungkook walked into his room and smiled when he saw the plastic tub with a pale purple blanket covering its contents. He could feel himself start to go into little space and had to force himself not to, which was harder than you think it would be. Jungkook sighed as he took out his clothes and began to unpack. After what felt like hours of unpacking, Jungkook frowned at the "complete" room. The only thing him about it was the bedsheets, which were covered in multicolored unicorns and princess crowns, which were only there because they were "cheap" and "on sale". The rest was some kind of grown up like act that he had been forced to put on.

Jungkook felt himself reverting and this time, there was no holding back. He grinned and closed his door and found himself opening the lid of his Little Space bin, which was neatly tucked in his closet. His smile widened as he pulled out his favorite Barbie doll couple, Seungmin and Eunha. He giggled, he knew he shouldn't be doing this, but he was falling too fast to come back out. He had the couple go on a date with one of the Barbie dining sets he'd bought just a few weeks ago. Once the date was complete, Jungkook put the dining set back in the box and took them on a walk along the far wall of his room. Before he knew it he was in a laughing fit on the floor from one of the jokes the couple had told. Jungkook hopped up though when he heard footsteps approaching, Seungmin went flying back into the bin as Jungkook threw him and Eunha slid underneath the bed.

"Hey Jungkook? Are you okay? You're being awfully loud in here." Taehyung said, popping his head through Jungkook's cracked doorway.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm doing fine. Thank you for worrying about me."

"No problem, I understand how difficult it can be moving in with us, we can be quite the handful to live with." Taehyung smiled at Jungkook, which Jungkook returned, "Alright, we'll all be in our rooms if you need us, I'm right next door, okay?"

Jungkook nodded as Taehyung slowly left the room.

Jungkook, now having been fully kicked out of little space, turned to his iPod which he had just plugged into the speaker before the whole Barbie date and selected his next dance project's song. Jungkook took a deep breath, hit play and began practicing.

Word Count: 1082

~~~~~~~~~~~

So, Chapter 2! Jungkook and Taehyung have the secluded hallway. (Pretend there's a Lenny Face cause I'm too lazy to actually put one.) Now then, isn't it odd how many rooms there are in this house? Are they rich? Yes, yes it is odd. No, no they are they not. They basically pooled money and were able to get it. As for bills, they do a rent type thing.
I still think this is really cringy even though I wrote it less than a month ago T^T
I'll see you next chapter!

Future author here, I really liked to capitalize random words for some reason. Oof.