🍼8🍼

Jungkook had cut back on the coffee, like he had told Taehyung, he never really liked coffee, even though he worked with it for 9 hours a day

Jungkook had cut back on the coffee, like he had told Taehyung, he never really liked coffee, even though he worked with it for 9 hours a day. After the 2 weeks surviving on it, Jungkook never wanted to look at another cup of it going towards his mouth ever again. Taehyung had agreed and they, along with the others, had a coffee funeral by the trash can, complete with a tissue box coffin and Hoseok playing a toy recorder (Through his nose, may I add).

Taehyung had decided that since Jungkook didn't remember the Daddy thing, it would be best to leave it be, even though he couldn't be quite sure what it meant. However, Jungkook still had so much work to do due to Taehyung pulling him away from it and little space taking up the time he was supposed to be working.

Jungkook's stress was still very high and the work he had left undone had to be completed, except this time, his homework was late and was losing points by the day. Jungkook was stressed already from work, he had to work 2 hours longer as most of his coworkers used his little kid personality against him to get off early and the late homework was no help. Not only had his coworkers made him work later, they also handed most of their duties off on him, which contained working with the papers for the company that owned the small cafe. They had all fussed at Jungkook after discovering he hadn't completed the papers and his teachers were ten times as mad causing Jungkook to feel more pressured while doing his work to the point he couldn't focus.

Everything had just gotten fuzzy and just looking at the papers spread out in front of him made his head hurt and the letters would blur. He ended up tapping out the beat to a random song he had heard in the car on the way to dinner with Hoseok and Jimin instead of doing the work. Jungkook let out a loud sigh and picked up a second pencil. He turned his wheely chair around and began to perform the song's main beat by tapping the pencils against his legs while humming the lyrics. He was happy for the distraction and ended up finding himself dancing some imaginary moves to the beat that he could remember, putting his future degree to good use. Jungkook groaned as he turned around and the blinding white color of the paper caught his eye. He really didn't want to do more work, I mean, who does?

Jungkook decided paying a visit to Taehyung would help give him the breather he needed. He set his drumsticks back on the table and twisted the round brass doorknob and walked out into the hallway. He pressed his back up against the wall like he was a ninja or a spy sneaking around and slowly scooted his way to Taehyung's door where he softly knocked.