🍼10🍼

Taehyung, even though he was trying his hardest to get a job, spent most of his days lounging about the house

Taehyung, even though he was trying his hardest to get a job, spent most of his days lounging about the house. You never knew where you'd find his next lounging spot. One time, Yoongi found him in the dryer, under all the clothes and another time in the supply closet inside one of the mop buckets. It took ages to find him and whatever you needed him for before was a long since completed task. 

Surprisingly, Jungkook knew where to find him every time and today that was no different. Jungkook walked right into Taehyung's room, carrying a pastel pink poster board and went straight to the older's closet, where he found a lazy Taehyung behind all the shirts on his phone, as per usual.

"How? How do you do this?" Taehyung asked as soon as the shirts had been moved.

"A magician does not reveal his secrets, Tae. Anyways, I-I have something important to ask and I don't want to ask it to you while you're in the closet." Jungkook said, his head lowered out of nervousness.

Taehyung crawled out of his space in the closet and stood up, "What is it, Kook?"

"Kookie really likes you and b-big me really likes you too and I don't think I could keep going being alone and-"

Taehyung rested his hands on the younger's shoulders, "Slow down, it's hard to understand you."

"I-I don't think I can be little alone anymore. Especially with the hyungs around. It'll be harder to hide things than it used to be without someone, a caretaker in little terms, a-and I want.." Jungkook breathed deeply and rushed out, "And I want it to be you!"

"What was that, Kook?" Taehyung said, furrowing his brow confusedly.

Jungkook closed his eyes, "I need a caretaker and I want you to be it!"

Taehyung stared wide eyed at the younger, his mouth open, trying to get his words to come out. He was just in utter awe that his shy Kookie came to him first and he didn't have to do anything. If this moment hadn't happened, Taehyung had been planning on asking. It was about time too. Taehyung had been taking care care of Jungkook "unofficially" for the past few weeks.

"Of course, Kook! I'd love to!"

Jungkook spread a pure, bunny tooth smile across his face, "Really?"

"Absolutely. Why wouldn't I?" Taehyung answered, Jungkook's smile causing him to smile his boxy smile too.