🍼18🍼

Taehyung knocked on Jungkook's bedroom door and entered shortly after hearing a gentle come in

Taehyung knocked on Jungkook's bedroom door and entered shortly after hearing a gentle come in. The older found Jungkook sitting in the middle of his carpet surrounded by what appeared to be home work and had thin, circular, silver frames perched on the tip of his nose, a bow pinning what strands of hair that would've poured onto his face back.

Jungkook looked up from the sheet in his hands and smiled brightly at the older, “Hello, Hyung! What brings you to Jungkook's homework corner?”

“I was wondering if you'd like to play-”

“God yes!”

“-but it appears I have to help you with this first.” Taehyung sitting down at the edge of the cluster of paper.

“Nooooo.” Jungkook said, flopping back on the ground.

“Alright, what subject is this?” Taehyung asked, rubbing his hands together.

“A mixture, I guess. I finished everything but math. Have I mentioned how much I hate math?”

“I can tell, these are barely complete.” Taehyung said, rifling through a few of the sheets, “Jungkook, really?”

Jungkook looked confusedly at the older, “What?”

Taehyung turned the paper around an narrowed his eyes, “You can’t answer with ‘What if Y’s X doesn’t want to be found?’ on every question that involves variables.”

“Why can’t I? It might be true.”

“Even if it was, it’s not the correct answer.”

“I told you, I’m awful at math.”

“Why don’t you get some help?”

“I don’t know, I’ve always somehow managed to get everything down last minute so it really hasn’t been a problem.”

“If you need help, just come to me, Kook.”

“Seriously?” Jungkook asked, eyes brightening up.