🍼 Christmas Special: Pt. 1🍼

Jungkook fiddled with the hem of his bright pink blanket as he watched the snowflakes dancing across the sky

Jungkook fiddled with the hem of his bright pink blanket as he watched the snowflakes dancing across the sky. What if Taehyung's plane couldn't land? What if it couldn't take off at all? What if Taehyung was left stranded in Seoul and missed their first Christmas as a couple? Jungkook's heart hurt at the latter.

Let me give you a refresher as to what's happened over the past six months. Taehyung became Jungkook's caretaker. Taehyung got a new job and started neglecting Jungkook, despite his better instincts. Jungkook got fired from his job. Their friendship fell apart. A relationship was built in its place. Jungkook got a new job and his self confidence skyrocketed. Taehyung learned that his job is not as important as those he loves. Despite having only been together for three weeks, they both decided that they had enough trust in each other for Taehyung to go to that seminar he had agreed to go to prior to their relationship. They had parted ways for three whole months via a teary scene in the Busan airport. Of course they had FaceTime-d as much as they possibly could, but it wasn't the same as being there together. Jungkook had managed not to slip into little space in front of his Hyungs for the entirety of those three months, however, with the snow falling too fast and too heavy outside, he was unsure if he'd be able to make it.

Jungkook bit his lip nervously and took deep breaths. The snow wasn't that bad. He was sure that Taehyung's plane would still make it and they'd be together for the holidays. Ah, who was he kidding? He was more doubtful than Eeyore from one of his favorite cartoons, Winnie the Pooh.

Jungkook could feel himself slipping but kept his feet firm on the edge of the cliff. He had to remain there. He only had one more day until things went back to normal. There was no room for pessimism. Jungkook grabbed his blanket and started for his bedroom door, his Hyungs would cheer him up. His baby pink pajama bottoms with unicorns swished as he moved and his white t-shirt with ruffles on the sleeves that Taehyung had said looked so pretty on him readjusted as he stood. His pink streaked hair had faded down and now he was left with a light purple bow clipped into brown hair with blond streaks. He didn't care how girly or little kid like his appearance was, he just needed to be distracted, pulled away from the edge.

Jungkook could hear a few of his Hyungs talking in the living room as he moved closer down the hallway.

“-think he's seen the snow outside?” Seokjin's voiced asked.