🍼 Valentine's Day Special🍼

A/N: I'm a sucker for the poly ships at the moment so expect some of that in this

With Valentine’s day approaching in just a short number of hours, Taehyung had yet to come up with anything to do for Jungkook. He had been overthinking every little idea that popped into his head and simply made it fizz out, even if it was a good one. He had thought over several ideas but immediately pinpointed flaws. A dinner date, Jungkook still had a disliking for crowded, public spaces, a picnic, the temperatures were beyond freezing, shopping, their wallets were fairly empty at the moment. Taehyung glanced over at his clock uncomfortably before penning out a couple more of his thoughts. Jungkook liked everything Taehyung did for him, but the older wanted to go all out for this. This was their first Valentines together and he wanted to make it special. What could he possibly do for the love of his life?

“Taehyung-ah.” A voice said by the door.

Taehyung frantically hid all of his things before answering with a, “Yes?”

“Kookie is getting tired and he really wants you.” Jimin said, popping his head in through the open door.

“Alright, I’m coming.” Taehyung hefted himself up out of his chair and made his way into the hall where Jimin was waiting for him.

“Have you decided what you’re going to do for Valentine’s day?” Jimin asked quietly as they walked towards the living room where a sleepy Kookie was watching My Little Pony.

“I’ve been trying to figure that out, thanks for keeping him busy.” Taehyung said.

“It wasn’t easy. He kept wanting to go back and see you. You’re all he’s wanted since you started planning.”

“And I couldn’t plan anything at all.”

“Really? You better get on that, dude. It’s only a couple hours away.”

“Thanks, Hyung. You’re of great help.” Taehyung rolled his eyes.

“Okay, well, I know that as long as you’re there, JK will be happy.” Jimin smiled as he went off to his, and now Yoongi’s, room.