🍼29🍼

Jungkook was bored

Jungkook was bored. Hoseok had left for work about an hour after Taehyung had. He'd already missed two hours of work to have his and Jungkook's "ice cream social" as he had put it and Jungkook refused to let him miss anymore. Jungkook had danced around to TWICE before getting tired and deciding on TV time. When cartoons nor any adult show held his attention, Jungkook tried comic books. He got through them all in about an hour and ended up sitting upside down on the couch. After a long period of time spent in that position, Jungkook finally decided on his favorite activity: coloring. He grabbed a circus animal coloring book he had yet to start coloring in off the coloring book stack on his desk and an adult coloring book from his nightstand drawer and placed himself and his coloring supplies on the dining room table. He had a system. Adult coloring book sitting just above his open and ready children's coloring book, ready to be a cover up for when his Hyungs got home and his crayons and colored pencils in a box a few inches from the books right side. Everything was ready just in case someone were to come in in a matter of seconds. Jungkook selected a bright red and began coloring the circus tent.

Jungkook had been thinking. Sometimes it was dangerous to say that, other times, it was on the border. Hoseok's talk from that morning had rooted a new idea in his head. He had decided that he wanted Taehyung back. And he wanted him back now. He had been planning it out in his head. Once Taehyung went to his room after dinner, Jungkook would excuse himself and enter the older's room and hopefully have a talk about what was going on between the two. Jungkook just didn't know how to initiate the conversation. How he should say he didn't like being ignored. How he should say he was so alone. How he should say he misses Taehyung more than anything.

Jungkook turned the page and was met with a seal balancing on a beach ball. He chose a purple and started with the tip of the seal's nose and set aside a yellow for the ball.

"Taehyung. We need to talk." Jungkook said as he colored. He nodded deciding that was definitely a good start.

"Lately, you've been ignoring me. You haven't said barely anything to me and I don't like it." Jungkook shook his head. "We haven't talked much recently and it's upsetting me." Jungkook tried, this time being satisfied. "I don't like being on my own like I used to. It has a tang I never noticed until now that doesn't sit well with me." Jungkook switched to the yellow pencil. "I support you and your job choice, I just think you should have time for yourself too. Lately, you've hulled yourself up in your room and no one sees you for hours on end. When I can't sleep late at night and wander the house, nearly every night I'll see your lamp light through the crack under your door. You should care for yourself too. It's like you said to me when I worked too much. You need to loosen the load. I hope you'll listen to me and that we can have fun again soon." Jungkook nodded triumphantly. Even though that wasn't all that was going through his head, he decided it was all that needed to be said. The rest would only be a bother to Taehyung and discourage him from returning to his normal self. Jungkook wanted Taehyung back more than anything.