🍼20🍼

Instead of Seokjin offering to make a homemade meal, he offered to pay if they went out to eat, which all the house was excited for

Instead of Seokjin offering to make a homemade meal, he offered to pay if they went out to eat, which all the house was excited for. Except for the fact that Taehyung didn't know where he wanted to eat and no one had any suggestions. Until Namjoon and Yoongi came into the living room with a serious face and pose in action.

“We have the ultimate suggestion.” Yoongi grinned.

“It’s called McRory’s.” Namjoon also grinned.

“It’s amazing. We went there last week.” Yoongi nudged Namjoon.

Jimin crossed his arms, “It’s one of those bar restaurant mixes, isn’t it?”

“No.. Yes.” Namjoon said sheepishly.

“I’d like to go.” Taehyung piped up.

“One supporter, as in the newly hired guy we’re celebrating supporter.”

Seokjin sighed, “Alright, let’s go.”

“Yes! I’ll grab the coats.” Yoongi said speeding off with Namjoon not too far behind.

“I’d just like to point out that Jungkook can’t drink.” Hoseok said, raising his hand.

“You all can go, I’ll just hang back here.” Jungkook said.

“No, let’s find another place.” Jimin said, earning some disappointed groans from Namjoon, Yoongi and Taehyung.

“No, really. You guys should go. I wasn’t feeling well anyway.”

“Are you sure, Kook?” Taehyung asked.

Jungkook nodded, “Go have fun.”

“Thank you!” Taehyung said excitedly, hugging the younger then sprinting off to join the rest of the Hyungs at the door.

“We’ll see you later, Jungkook. Make sure to get something to eat.” Seokjin said.

“I will. Bye!”

“Bye!” Hoseok shouted before closing the door behind them.

Jungkook smiled and felt himself reverting, which he normally would stop but since he was alone, let the process take it’s effect.