🍼16🍼

Whilst on his way down the Hyung's hallway to the laundry machine, Taehyung heard a soft whisper coming from Hoseok's room, which was behind him

Whilst on his way down the Hyung's hallway to the laundry machine, Taehyung heard a soft whisper coming from Hoseok's room, which was behind him. He turned around to see a tiny crack in the door and a straw poking out.

"Hoseok, what are you doing?" Taehyung asked as he took a few steps closer to the door.

"Shhh! The Sleep Demon will hear you! Come closer to my straw from Cook Out."

"Cook Out? Really?"

The straw retracted and the door closed followed by a loud plasticy thunk and some shuffling. The door reopened and a different straw slid out.

"Come closer to my straw from Panda Express."

"That's better." Taehyung said, setting the laundry basket down against the hall's wall and coming closer to the straw, which was quite low to the ground.

"The Sleep Demon has been watching my room since he came home yesterday, the early mornings being the only time he isn't watching. This straw is my only form of communication that doesn't get me beaten. Is he watching?" The straw swung to the left and then the right before resuming its position in the center.

"I don't think so, he hasn't come out of his room yet." Taehyung whispered, "You got a video, didn't you? That's why Yoongs is pissed."

The straw nodded, "It's the most beautiful video on Earth."

"Straw Hyung, you have to show it to me."

The straw lowered, "Young Tae Tae," Taehyung frowned at the nickname, "This shall be a hard transportation, as the straw Gods have to expand this little straw into a portal."

"I'll do whatever it takes."

The straw retracted once again and the door shut. This time, Taehyung heard drawer doors being opened and nearly slammed, most likely for dramatic effect. A few moments later the door opened and the Panda Express straw and two others that were attached to the first shot out the slot.

"The Gods used all their powers on this portal, be thankful."

"I am thankful oh Straw Gods." Taehyung said, placing his hands together and bowing, causing the straw to nod.