🍼25🍼

Seokjin sat on his and Namjoon's shared bed, waiting worriedly for his boyfriend

Seokjin sat on his and Namjoon's shared bed, waiting worriedly for his boyfriend. It was extremely late at night. Far too late. What worried him further was Namjoon hadn't told him or texted him he would be going out anywhere. Not that Seokjin was possessive but in most cases when the younger went out late, it was to go to a bar and when Namjoon came home from bars, unprepared, it was a bit rough. Seokjin had prayed Namjoon was with Yoongi. Yoongi was always responsible and would text Jimin where he was and when he'd get back. Most of the time, Seokjin learned where his own boyfriend was through Jimin. Seokjin was thrown into more of a panic upon seeing Yoongi and Jimin together. Yoongi told him to relax, that Namjoon would come home. He wouldn't go anywhere else. Seokjin asked what that meant but was only given a smirk in return. So, he ended up as said, sitting on his and Namjoon's shared bed. He cradled his phone in his hand. Namjoon had never been out this late before. If he didn't have a ride or didn't want to walk home, he'd have called Seokjin in a drunken slur by now. Namjoon was more the type to get drunk fast and come home even faster than linger on the scene. He liked the feeling of being drunk, not the experiences that come from it. Seokjin entered Namjoon's number into his dial bar and sat the phone against his ear. Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring.

"This is Kim Namjoon. If you're hearing this message, it's most likely that I'm either working, busy or with my amazing Boyfriend, Seokjin! Please call again later!" Namjoon's voicemail message rang out.

The "amazing boyfriend" part still put a smile on Seokjin's face, but not as big as when he first heard it that night. The beep alerting Seokjin to leave a message occurred and Seokjin licked his lips as he thought of how he could be less repetitive than he already was.

"Hey, Joon. It's Jin. It's also nearing one in the morning. I'm getting really worried. Please come home soon. I know I've said that a lot, but you know me, I worry so much about you. So, just please come home soon. Now preferably. I love you, see you soon, I hope." Seokjin hit the end call button and turned his phone off. He rolled it around in his hand before letting out a sigh.

He rubbed his eyes. He was losing so much sleep over his paranoid thoughts. He was sure Namjoon wouldn't do this to him intentionally. Go out and get drunk late at night when anything could happen on those bar littered streets and know that Seokjin was worrying his head off back home. He wouldn't, would he? Seokjin massaged his temples before deciding to get ready for bed. He needed to distract himself. Time wouldn't move any faster if he just sat there. Seokjin pulled off his day clothes which consisted of distressed jeans and a reference to one of his favorite cooking shows t-shirt. He grabbed a blue t-shirt and striped pajama pants and lowered himself into bed. Before he could even get comfortable, the front door closing made him shoot out of the bed and into the hallway.