🍼32🍼

Jungkook grabbed at his backpack strap nervously as he climbed up Jeongyeon's apartment building’s stairs. Jeongyeon had been dying to have playdate, to see Jungkook again, after Jungkook had been let go. To say Jungkook was nervous was there about correct. This would be the first time in about two weeks he would be in Little Space intentionally. Without Taehyung.

Jungkook did as he always did when he visited Jeongyeon. He counted the doors. He always got that horror movie feel from Jeongyeon's hallway and counting really helped distract him from it. Seven. Eight. Nine. Nine had blood colored rust on it and Jungkook always made it a point to run past it as fast as he could. Ten. Eleven. Twelve, Jeongyeon's door. 12C. Jungkook adjusted his backpack and put a foot forward dramatically as he knocked.

There was some excited shuffling on the other side of the door and Jungkook nervously moved around on the balls of his feet as he waited. The doorknob twisted a bit as Jeongyeon struggled to open it and Jungkook giggled at the sight.

Upon the door finally opening, Jeongyeon launched herself at Jungkook, nearly knocking him over.

“Kookie!” She shouted excitedly.

“Jeongie!” He responded, trying to hug Jeongyeon's excited, jumping form back.

“Come in! Come in! Mama and I were just setting up my new race track!”

“You got a new one? How big is it?”

“Huge! Almost as big as a real one!”

“A real track?”

Jeongyeon nodded.

“Whoa! I wanna see!”

“Come on!”

Jeongyeon tugged on Jungkook's sweater sleeve and pulled him into her apartment. His eyes widened and his mouth dropped in awe at the sight of a grey racetrack with red and white striped rim lay spread out across Jeongyeon's living room and dining room. It had loops and obstacles and all sorts of things. Not to mention Momo was still working on it, meaning it could have so much more.