🍼14🍼

"So, you got him to kiss you?"

"Jeongyeon! Don't say it like that! It makes it sound worse than it actually is. According to Taehyung, I asked for one on the forehead. It's not like I asked him to kiss me on the mouth." Jungkook said to a very curious Jeongyeon while putting lids on some of the coffee cups coming his way.

"With tongue, don't forget the with tongue." Jeongyeon pointed out, swinging her finger.

Jungkook sighed, "It's not like I asked him to kiss me on the mouth with his tongue."

"But you see, the thing is, the thing that is on my mind, the thing that has taken my thoughts currently-"

"Jeongyeon. Get on with it."

"-you received that kiss."

"Stop saying it that way!" Jungkook let out a breath. "Yeah, apparently I did. What about it?"

Jeongyeon raised and lowered her eyebrows.

Jungkook loosened the tension of his eyebrows having realized what she was thinking of and proceeded to slap at her arms, "Jeongyeon! Really?"

"Yes, really! The way he treats you and knows you makes it appear more than it is, Kookie!"

"He doesn't like me like that, Jeongyeon."

"How do you know? If he likes you he's not going to straight up tell you unless he's confident. He might still be figuring out how he feels."

Jungkook turned back to his work, "Jeongyeon, I highly doubt that."

"Oh come on! Aren't there any moments you've had with him that have made you just the tiniest bit suspicious?"

"Nope." Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows, "Even if it were that way, I don't know if it would work out."

"Why not?"

"My mom doesn't know I'm gay. She'd never approve."

"How does your mom not know? It's so obvious."

"Unlike you, I try not to be obvious about my personal life to unaccepting people. It's also not like I can butt in to a conversation and say 'Hey yoohoo, it's me, your son, Jungkook, I haven't told you I'm gay, have I? Well, I am, so there's that'."