🍼26🍼

Jungkook woke up to the familiar sounds of the house early on a Tuesday morning and spent a few minutes analyzing them, trying to figure out their source. Seokjin in the kitchen. Namjoon breaking something followed by Jimin scolding him. Yoongi screaming at Hoseok who was laughing his head off. Jungkook smiled for the first time in a few days and brought his hands to rest under his head. Today was going to be a good day. He just had that feeling. He scrunched up his nose as he remembered he hadn't heard Taehyung. He strained his ears in hopes of hearing his caretaker. Upon hearing nothing, Jungkook concluded he must still be asleep and closed his eyes and continued listening to the others at the front of the house. Over the past few days since he had been let go, Jungkook had taken to listening. He didn't want his Hyungs seeing his puffy eyes, dark circles and tear streaked cheeks or his greasy hair and wrinkled clothes. He didn't want to worry them further, he didn't want to be a nuisance.

For the first time in days, Jungkook climbed out of bed before the last few noises had vanished, leaving the house to himself. He went over to his desk and decided on a polka dot bow and went to the mirror where he adjusted the clip on the bow to perfection. He smiled at himself. Even through the mess of his current state, he couldn't help but want one part of himself to look good. Little Space may not have been something he'd had the pleasure of knowing these past few days, as he felt uncomfortable going into a child mentality in such a dire situation, but the bow gave him comfort. Even if he wanted Little Space, it was just something that wouldn't come to him, he didn't mind though. He'd purchased adult coloring books for stressful situations such as this one. Even the children ones were good relievers.

He made his way over to his desk and sat down. His Hyungs in their worried mindset had been sticking papers and other thin objects through the crack under his door. He hadn't been in the mood to check what was on them over the past few days and since he was feeling so good today, he decided on looking through them. The first were just little notes that said things like "Please come out" or "We're worried", things that Jungkook just tossed to the side. Things he was tired of hearing but was grateful to know. He grinned excitedly at seeing a letter Seokjin had written about his engagement to Namjoon and was excited to see the couple in action when he felt and looked okay enough to come out. The thing that caught his eye was a plastic CD case with a disc labeled #Yoonmin_Is_Real_2 and a green hard drive with 'Property of Namjoon' written on top. He inserted the disc and a file appeared with several pictures and videos of Yoongi and Jimin together, things Jungkook wished he could've seen but hadn't been in the right state to. Jungkook then moved to Namjoon's hard drive and discovered yet another file with two iTunes files which had 'Cypher 2: Triptych' and 'Cypher 3: Killer' labeling them and then a document which read, "Finished both of them over the past 3 weeks and thought our biggest fan would like to hear them and maybe be cheered up :)". Jungkook smiled and downloaded the songs. He then moved back to the pile and sorted through the rest of the "We're worried" type messages and finally came to all of Taehyung's drawings. He smiled faintly and decided on what he was going to do that day.