🍼6🍼

"Call me if you need me!" Jungkook shouted as he walked back into his room, followed by Hoseok commenting on his 'teen-ness'

Jungkook sank down onto his bed and cradled his new doll, her fluffy, wooly fur rubbing against the crook of his neck. He closed his eyes and breathed in, the smell of the store flooding in to his nostrils. Jihee wasn't like any of his other dolls. She was different for some unexplained reason, maybe it was the way she made him feel since someone he cared for got her for him. He normally always had to buy his own stuffies and other Little space items, which made them feel plain and ordinary. Jihee, Jihee was special, she was so different and Jungkook never wanted to let her go. Jungkook's eyes flew open as he found Taehyung entering his room.

A confused but smiley expression sprouted on the younger, "Hello, Tae! Do you need anything?"

"Jungkook, what's going on?"

Taehyung asked as he shut the bedroom door behind him.
"W-What do you mean?"

"Today you were searching for a Barbie doll which is one of the thousand toys in your closet, you went to a toy store and got a purple cat plush and you called me Tae while holding my hand around the streets. You were so kid like today that I thought I was with my cousins. Not to mention a box full of sippy cups. I honestly don't understand."

Jungkook bit his lip and sank down a bit, how was he supposed to explain this to one of his best friends without weirding him out?

Jungkook cleared his throat, nervousness claiming him, "Do you remember a while ago, when we just looked random stuff one night?"

Taehyung nodded. Of course he remembered that night. The guys had decided to look up weird things, what did that have to do with anything?
"What about it?"

"One of the searches caught your eye and I tried to get you off it, remember?"

Taehyung scrunched his nose up, trying hard to figure it out. He remembered this, he knew he did. Then it hit him. Little space. That's what it was.

"Little Space? Is that what you are, Jungkook? A little?"

Jungkook nodded his head before lowering it out of it embarrassment, pink blush rising in his cheeks. This was supposed to be a secret, a secret he had carefully and skillfully hidden for years and he had outed himself on accident in less than 24 hours of living with Taehyung.

To be honest, he hadn't been very careful, it was the first time he'd had to remain big when home and he couldn't contain himself at the sight of the possibility of cartoons being on the TV or the chicken nuggets that were stuffed in the back of the freezer for when Seokjin wasn't home (Namjoon had alerted him to this). He especially couldn't help regressing when in his room with Little space triggers hidden everywhere for his enjoyment. It was easier out in public when he knew for a fact what people thought of those who didn't act their age constantly. It had happened before.

"I-I'm sorry, Hyung." Jungkook mumbled.

"Why are you sorry?" Taehyung asked, a confused expression on his face.

"It's weird."

"It's anything but that."

"You really don't think it's weird o-or stupid?"

"Of course not, if Hobi Hyung can't fall asleep without listening to the Chicken Dance Song on repeat then being a little is definitely not weird and most of all not stupid."

Jungkook giggled, "Hobi Hyung is weird."

"He sure is. Is there anything I should know or do about Little you or Little space in all?"

"Um, not really, I'm a very independent little." Jungkook said, proudly.

Taehyung grinned and relinquished one of his hands from the duty of holding Jungkook's to rub the younger's hair, "How long have you been a little?"

"Two years, I think? it's hard to remember when I started, school was stressing me out and I started as a comfort." Jungkook shifted uncomfortably, "Would you mind not telling the others about this?"

"Why?"

"I don't think they'd respond the same way you have. I think they'd laugh at me."

"Jungkook, I know very well that's not true."

"Can you just not, please?"

Taehyung bit his lip, "Of course."

"Thank you, Tae." Jungkook said, a bright smile painted delicately on his face.

They sat there for a while just admiring the absence of any awkwardness that had once floated amongst them, Taehyung reaching his hands out after a few minutes to hold the younger's comfortingly. Jungkook tried his hardest to keep a yawn from creeping up out of his throat but found it slipping out anyways.

"I think it's time for you to go to bed, Sir Kook."

"I think so too." Jungkook said, rubbing his eyes lazily.

Jungkook unwillingly let go of the older's hands to change into his PJs and brush his teeth. Jungkook called Taehyung in to the bathroom to help him choose which toothbrush he should use, which was between his Wal-e one and his Iron Man one. With Taehyung's help, he decided on Wal-e. While brushing his teeth, Jungkook turned his head to smile and let out a small giggle to Taehyung, who stood just outside the door. Once done, Taehyung tucked Jungkook under his princess themed blankets and went to turn out the lights.

"Tae?"

"Yeah, Kook?"

"Do you think you could snuggle with me? Just until I fall asleep?"

Taehyung shifted on the heel of his feet, "Um, sure, Kook."

Taehyung slowly made his way back to the bed and climbed under the blankets and joined Jungkook and Jihee, who stared wide eyed at him until he was properly laid down. The two just laid together, not touching, just there, Jungkook's eyes never once leaving Taehyung's face. The younger eventually fell asleep, leaving Taehyung in awe of how cute the younger looked in his sleep. Unwillingly, Taehyung slid out from under Jungkook's covers and patted his head lightly before exiting the room, closing the door behind him.

Word Count: 1,053

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyways, how'd you all like Face Yourself? I lovedddd ittttt. Let Go and Don't Leave Me were amazingggg.
Sooooo, how'd I do with the reveal?
Well, that's it for today! Please vote and comment and I'll see you next week!