🍼21🍼

It had been two days since Yoongi and the others had gone out, two days since Jimin had spoken more than one word every now and then to him

It had been two days since Yoongi and the others had gone out, two days since Jimin had spoken more than one word every now and then to him. Two days since Yoongi had seen the younger's smile that cause his eyes to crinkle like crescent moons. Two days since he got to hold the younger in his arms, and let me tell you, Yoongi couldn't stand it anymore. He couldn't stand Jimin not talking to him and the frown that had claimed Jimin's face everytime Yoongi came into the room. Yoongi couldn't exactly remember what had happened but he knew it went down that night as Jimin had been excruciatingly angry the following morning. Yoongi didn't know how to effectively apologize if he didn't know what he did wrong, however, there he stood, in front of Jimin's closed bedroom door, his hand hovering above it's surface. He didn't know why it was so hard to confront the younger, his boyfriend, but here he was, hesitating to speak to him.

Yoongi let out a sigh and repeated under his breath, "I am Agust D and I am strong. I am Agust D and I am strong." Something he had grown used to saying whenever he stressed way too much.

Yoongi, with shaking, unsteady hands, knocked on the door, after what felt like hours which were actually only minutes.

"Come in!" Yoongi smiled as he heard Jimin's usual excited tone come out of the closed off room.

Yoongi slowly opened the door and was greeted by Jimin sitting at his desk, putting his art major to good use, designing what appeared to be a comic cover for a hero Yoongi didn't recognize.

Yoongi walked over and leaned over Jimin's shoulder, "That's really good, Minnie."

Jimin dropped his pen and pushed his chair back so he could stand, barely missing Yoongi, "Yoongi-"

"Jimin, I'm really sorry. What I said hurt you and I may not remember everything that happened last night-"

"You don't remember what you said, do you?"

Yoongi lowered his head.

"This is why I disapprove of you drinking." Jimin said.

Jimin sniffled and Yoongi reached out to touch his arm but Jimin moved away, not taking notice of the caring hand that wanted to hold him.

"God, Yoongi why are you such an ass when you're drunk?" Jimin asked, tears welling in his eyes.

"Cause I'm not an ass enough when I'm sober." Yoongi said, rubbing the back of his neck.

Jimin glared at him which he responded to by raising his hands in defeat.

Jimin climbed up on to his bed and clutched his knees to his chest, "I don't know why I'm taking what you said so hard. I know you were drunk but it still felt like you were sober."

"You're taking it hard cause you love me~." Yoongi sing-songed, his usual smirk spread across his face.

At that, Jimin gave up and let his tears roll out, his words blurbed by the cries, "You're such an asshole, Min Yoongi!"

"But that's why you love me~."

"But you don't love me, that's the thing!" Jimin said, lowering his head into his knees.

Yoongi's smirk dropped off his face, concern replacing it and appearing in his voice, "Minnie, baby. Why would you think that?"

Jimin sniffled, his head remaining against his knees, "You said I wasn't your type, that a waiter at a restaurant wasn't what you should be with, that according to a horoscope our signs weren't meant to be with each other and you trusted the horoscope more than me a-and that you d-didn't love me and didn't know why you'd ever started dating me." A loud sob coming out of Jimin with that.

"Jimin, I didn't mean that, I was drunk as hell."

"But you only had four beers."

"Don't tell Namjoon this, but, I really can't handle my alcohol, I get wasted after my second drink."

When Jimin didn't respond and kept crying, Yoongi sat on the bed in front of him, "Hey, look at me."

Jimin looked up, his eyes red and puffy from crying.

Yoongi cupped Jimin's face in his hands, "Jimin, cute and fluffy is my type and guess what type you fit in? If you weren't a waiter in a restaurant, I would never have met you or the fools that live with us and that was the best thing that ever happened to me. I am most definitely not superstitious, those horoscope things are trash. I believe we're meant to be together and that's what matters. I started dating you because I fell in love with you the first time I came into that restaurant and because of just how damn cute you are. Your smile lights up my whole world and your personality is what gets me through my day. I do love you, Minnie, don't listen to drunk Yoongi, he's a lying jackass."

Jimin's tears vanished about halfway through Yoongi's speech. Without even realizing what he was doing, Jimin launched himself into Yoongi's arms and held him tight.

"Yoongi?" Jimin murmured, midhug, sniffling a little.

"Yeah, my Minnie?"

"I love you too." Jimin squeezed tighter.

"Of course you do. Who can resist me?"

Jimin pulled out of the hug, "I take it back."

"Are you sure?"

Yoongi peppered Jimin's face in light kisses before a final, long kiss on the younger's lips, which earned Yoongi the biggest smile he had ever seen on Jimin.

"Your right, I don't take it back." Jimin smiled, planting a quick kiss on Yoongi's lips.

Yoongi smiled back.

His smile was short lived though as he turned to look at the door, "Why do I feel like we were being watched?"

Jimin shrugged.

Hoseok creeped away from Yoongi's door, camera in hand.

Word Count: 964

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, Yoonmin. This chapter is on the shorter side but I love it so much ^°^ Yoonmin is just SOOOOOOO fluffy!!
I hope you enjoyed this chapter of Naiteu Naiteu and I hope you'll vote and/or comment!