🍼11🍼

Taehyung, after dinner, had left the group, as usual, after a bit of talking and went to his room where he read a book he had been reading for the past two weeks and could never seem to finish

Taehyung, after dinner, had left the group, as usual, after a bit of talking and went to his room where he read a book he had been reading for the past two weeks and could never seem to finish. Eventually, he put the book down and changed into a white t-shirt and red pajama bottoms. After, he resumed his position of sitting on his bed, reading his book.

At about 10:30, Taehyung heard a soft knock on his door which he responded to by giving out a soft, "Come in."

Jungkook opened the door, wearing a pink t-shirt with a unicorn on it and a pair of pink checkered pajama pants with a pink and white striped bow with a strawberry in the middle clipped delicately in his light brown hair with strawberry streaks, his blanket clutched tightly in his hand which was covering his mouth.

"Little." He whispered out.

Taehyung closed his book and set it down on his nightstand, "Hey, Kookie, what's going on?"

"I-It's raining." Jungkook murmured coming closer to Taehyung who moved to sit on the edge of the bed.

"Really? I hadn't noticed." Taehyung said, just now hearing the soft sound of rain pattering on the rooftop.

"I-I'm scared of the rain."

"You are?" Taehyung said as Jungkook sat down next to him, his blanket still covering most of his face.

Jungkook nodded.

"Why are you scared of the rain?"

Jungkook shook his head, scooting closer to Taehyung.

"That's okay. You don't have to tell me."

The rain pounded harder against the roof, sending Jungkook flying into Taehyung's arms. Taehyung wrapped his arms around the younger and held him tight. It was surprising to him that such a light rain could scare his brave Kookie. There wasn't even any thunder or lightning which was usually what scared people. True, it was one of the heavier rains, but based on how Jungkook was reacting, even the light rains scared him. Taehyung rubbed the younger's hair gently.

"What did you usually do when it rained back at your apartment, Kookie?" He whispered.

"I-I could barely hear the rain in my apartment, but I'd hide in my closet if it was loud enough."