🍼17🍼

Jungkook hummed along to Twice as he wiped down the cafe’s tables, scrunching his face up everytime something disgusting appeared on the table

Jungkook hummed along to Twice as he wiped down the cafe’s tables, scrunching his face up everytime something disgusting appeared on the table. For instance, one of the last tables he wiped down had what appeared to be a piece of a muffin with latte soaked thoroughly into it sitting nicely on the edge. Likey shifted to another song and Jungkook nearly choked. He grabbed at his iPod and stared at the song that was currently playing. ‘Cypher Pt.1 - Runch Randa, Agust D, J-Dope’. Jungkook looked at the screen confusedly.

“J-Dope?” Jungkook muttered under his breath.

“Yeah, Namjoon thought Yoongi might get along more with Hoseok if they rapped together.” Taehyung commented before taking a sip of his caramel macchiato and sitting down at the table Jungkook was cleaning.

Jungkook pulled his earbuds out and continued to stare at his iPod, “What is it doing on my iPod?”

“You aren’t going to comment on why I’m here so early?”

“Namjoon, you little sneak.” Jungkook turned the device around so Taehyung could see the screen, “I couldn’t find this earlier and then Namjoon said he had found it. He must have put it on here.”

“How is it?”

Jungkook pulled the seat opposite of Taehyung out and sat down before putting one of the buds back in his ear and hitting the resume button and listening for a few seconds, “Actually pretty good.”

Jungkook handed the older the other earbud that wasn’t in his ear and Taehyung accepted it.

“It’s only,” Jungkook looked at the time on the screen, “two minutes-ish. Hoseok is actually really good at rapping which is kind of surprising.”

“Is this actually Hoseok?”

Jungkook laughed, “You have to admit though, this is way better than Expensive Girl.”

Taehyung shivered, “Way better.”

As soon as Taehyung said that, the song switched over to none other than Expensive Girl.

“Kim Namjoon!” Jungkook said as he struggled to hit the pause button.

“Let me have it! God, turn it off!” Taehyung said grabbing at the device.

“Keep your clothes on said woman in whatever you want to call this, this.. Whatever this is!” Jungkook said as the lyrics started to rush into his ear.

Taehyung finally got the iPod out of Jungkook’s hand and pressed down with a lot of force on the pause button.

“Oh my god.” Taehyung said, leaning back in his chair.

“I am never leaving my iPod and Namjoon alone in the same room again.” Jungkook said, coaxing his ears.

“Wise decision.”

Jungkook laughed, “I never thought I’d see or hear that song on this ever.”

“I had faith that you wouldn’t.”

“Why did Namjoon ever agree to rap that? What compels a man to rap lyrics like that?”

“Who knows. I don’t ever want to know what was going through Namjoon’s head around the time this was made.”

“You’re right. You’re absolutely right.”

“Moving on, how’s washing tables?”

Jungkook glared, “It’s washing tables, Taehyung.”

Taehyung raised his hands in a surrender type fashion, “Hey, you never know if washing tables is fun to someone.”

“Why do you always provide reasonable explanations?”

“Why do you always ask questions that I can provide a reasonable explanation to?”

“Touché.” Jungkook said, shifting in his seat.

“Jungkook!” Misun shouted running over.

“Crap.” Jungkook muttered, having completely forgotten about work.
    “Jeon Jungkook you took your break two hours ago! You’ve been over here, sitting, for ages! Get your ass up and work!”

“Watch your language, Kang.”

“Watch your performance, Jeon.” Misun shot back.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and stood up, satisfying Misun who walked away.

“As you can see he’s the cafe’s supervisor, directly under the boss and the official buzzkill.” Jungkook said, wiping the table behind Taehyung.

“I’m sorry if I was distracting you and caused that scolding.”

“Nah, he’s just fired up because he has to stay later than he usually does because I refused to put the daily performance reviews in the system for him.”

“Good on you, Kook.” Taehyung said, taking a sip of his Macchiato.

“Thanks.” Jungkook beamed, “You’re right, it does feel good to drop the stress.”
    “I told you.” Taehyung smiled.

“Gosh, if I knew it felt this good, I would’ve done it way sooner.”

“Well you’ve done it now and that’s what matters.”

“Thank you, Tae-”

“Jungkook, if you don’t stop talking to this guy it’s going to affect your review! I’m being serious!” Misun shouted from the counter.

“Sorry, Misun!” Jungkook flinched.

“Just don’t do it again!”

Jungkook nodded and winked at Taehyung who had turned around and nodded in response.

“I’ll be across the street.” Taehyung whispered, pointing to a shop that had a Gucci sign hanging in the window.

“You and your Gucci.” Jungkook mumbled, “See you in an hour.”

Taehyung waved slightly and Jungkook heard the bell ring as a sign of his exit.

Misun watched as Jungkook watched Taehyung stop for traffic and then saunter across the street and enter the shop through the cafe’s window before turning back to scrubbing the table lazily. Misun narrowed his eyes and clicked the pen in his hand. On the page labeled April 25th, next to Jungkook’s name, Misun wrote: ‘Distracted by boyfriend’.

Word Count: 867

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As you can see, this chapter is more of a filler than anything else. I hate writing fillers because I love continuing my plot so I tried my hardest to put some plot references into it as well ^^
Anywho, I hope you enjoyed this chapter of Naiteu Naiteu and I hope you'll vote and/or comment!