🍼24🍼

Jungkook was in a good mood

Jungkook was in a good mood. Maybe it was because Jimin and Seokjin had taken him to see the latest Pixar movie or maybe it was because Yoongi and Namjoon took him out for lunch the previous day or even the fact Taehyung had talked to him. Just thinking of the last one added a bit of pep to Jungkook's step. He smiled happily and waved at a young girl sitting in a stroller being pushed by her mother, the young girl waving excitedly back, even though she didn't know him. It was one of those gorgeous days that could boost anyone's mood and Jungkook couldn't help but admire that. He was this close to skipping down the sidewalk.
He slowed down as he reached the Cafe's door and pulled the key out from his apron's front pocket and unlocked the door, humming in satisfaction at the soft click that resonated out of the slot. He pushed open the door and made his way back to the linen closet and tried to decide on what color table cloth suited the day. This week was special, the owner wanted tablecloths on the tables, unlike most days. This also meant he didn't have to wipe tables at all, which he was extremely happy about. He decided on a pale shade of blue, much like the sky and grabbed the stack out. He set them down on the counter before swooping the table cloths from yesterday off the table into a bin he had retrieved from the backroom. Once having done that, he brought the bin into the laundry room and loaded the washing machine and started it. He then spread the table cloths out on the tables and fixed every little wrinkle. He went into the kitchen and into the refrigerator where they kept fresh flowers and what smell normally was too much for Jungkook today smelled quite pleasant. He plucked out daisies and put them into yellow tinted vases to represent clouds and the sun and set them out in the center of each table. He smiled at his work before washing what dirty dishes had been left uncleaned from yesterday. When more of the employees began to enter for their shifts, Jungkook turned the light up "We're Open!" sign on and propped the door open so the fresh spring air could enter the cafe. Jungkook greeted each employee warmly as they came in, only to be given a scowl or grimace in return. Jeongyeon came in and surprised Jungkook with a tight hug and a few pats on the shoulder before going to her work station, a glum expression painted on her face. Jungkook looked confusedly after her before resuming washing the dishes. About part way through the day, Jungkook was called to the side by Misun.