🍼100K + QnA🍼

Wow,,, I am honestly speechless

Wow,,, I am honestly speechless. It feels like just yesterday that I was celebrating 50K and here we are, the big 100. Thank you all so much. I really appreciate you for taking the time to read this crappy story. It means so much to me that you saw whatever weird cover I had at the time with a name that is unique and thought, "huh, let's read it." I keep getting flashbacks to when I was sitting in McDonalds actually beaming at the fact that my first ever story had hit 1K and had one comment. Look at how far we've come. Thank you all so much, truly from the the bottom of my heart.

As celebration, I have decided to do a character QnA! It's just like the usual one, though I hope to make the responses part of a story type thing. For those who haven't done one before, listed below are the characters names. What you'll do is comment on the name of the character you'd like to ask a question to, your question. Easy peasy lemon squeasy. I don't know when the answers will come out, though I know it won't be too considerably long. Again thank you all so much and I'll see you again shortly :)

Jungkook:

Taehyung:

Yoongi:

Jimin:

Hoseok:

Seokjin:

Namjoon:

Jeongyeon:

Momo:

Bam Bam:

Junghyun:

Misun:

Author Nim:

Thank you all so much!! I love you all!!