🍼3🍼

A soft ray of yellow sunlight filtered through the sheer curtains into Taehyung's room, shining lightly on his face, his eyes fluttering open as a response

A soft ray of yellow sunlight filtered through the sheer curtains into Taehyung's room, shining lightly on his face, his eyes fluttering open as a response. Taehyung yawned and sat up, his hair an unruly mess and his shirt twisted around his torso. He stretched tenderly before pushing his blankets back and standing up. He could already smell Seokjin's pancakes and bacon cooking in the kitchen, causing his stomach to grumble. Taehyung yawned and slowly lurked down the hallway to the kitchen.

"Good Morning, Taehyung." Seokjin said, taking his eyes off of what he was preparing to flash Taehyung one of his famous smiles.

"Morning, Jin hyung. What's for breakfast today?"

"As a welcoming breakfast for Jungkook, we shall be having..." Seokjin patted the counter in the drumroll beat, "Pancakes, bacon and scrambled eggs!"

"So, your usual?"

Seokjin gasped dramatically, "Really? I wouldn't make my friend who just moved into our house my usual. I added gummy bears to the pancakes and coated the bacon in maple syrup, you know how much he likes that."

Taehyung nodded, made sense Seokjin would think this far in, "But, it's still your usual with just some add-ons."

Seokjin laughed, "Fine, I admit it, it's my usual, just don't tell Jungkook that." He plated the food and looked up at Taehyung who sat on the couch, staring intently at his phone, "Hey Tae, go get Jungkook, please?"

"Sure, you gonna get Yoongi than?"

"Oh god, can we switch?"

"Too late, I got Jungkook!" Taehyung shouted as he leapt up off the couch and took off running down the hallway, maniacally laughing as he went.

Taehyung lightly tapped on Jungkook's door, "Jungkook~, time for breakfast~."

Taehyung pushed the door open, expecting to see the sight of Jungkook tangled up in his blankets. Instead, he found Jungkook throwing a ton of toys and coloring books out of a box in his closet, muttering incoherent things under his breath. Once he realized Taehyung was at the door, he dropped the doll's dress and page of a coloring book he had been holding and began to push it back into the closet.

"I-I'm sorry. I lost one of my toys last night and I-I can't find it."

"Toys?"

"Y-Yeah."

"Where'd you last see it?"

Jungkook looked at him confusedly, "W-What?"

"Where'd you last see it?" Taehyung repeated, sitting down next to Jungkook.

"Um, I w-was playing with it near my bed." Jungkook said, pulling his knees to his chest and turning back to the closet.

Taehyung scooted over to the bed and bent over, looking underneath. He found a brown haired Barbie in a formal dress laying neatly a few inches under it. Taehyung gently grabbed her and resumed his position of sitting on his knees.

"Hey, Jungkook, is this it?"

"Yeah, thanks Taehyung!"

"No problem."

Jungkook placed the doll back into the box and snapped the lid on before standing up.

"Now, we better get in there before Namjoon hyung and Hoseok hyung eat all of your Welcome Pancakes, they have gummy bears in them."

Jungkook's face lit up, "My favorite! Yay!"

Taehyung laughed, "Come on, I'm being serious, Hoseok and Namjoon will eat them all."

Jungkook pushed Taehyung out of the way and ran down the hallway. Taehyung smiled and slowly followed him.

Word Count: 514

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter T^T I promise they get longer than this, it just took me a while to be able to write a ton more since a certain secret keeps Jungkook from interacting like he usually would. They do get longer, I swear. I was struggling here to make it so Jungkook doesn't flat out say "I'm a Little" and I'm hoping it came out that way ^^

I haven't made any edits or changes to these chapters in 3 years. I think it's about time for some spring cleaning lol I'll add more little notes like these describing what went into the chapters as I go, maybe.