🍼28🍼

"Hobi Hyung! Stop hogging all the chocolate syrup!" Jungkook shouted, grasping at the brown bottle in Hoseok's hand

"It's not hogging, it's enjoying it." Hoseok laughed as he flooded his bowl with chocolate sauce to the point you couldn't see the ice cream anymore.

"Let's hope the ice cream mountains evacuated." Jungkook murmured, stabbing his ice cream with his spoon.

Hoseok finally capped the bottle and handed it over to the younger who put four stripes on his ice cream and set the bottle back on the table.

Hoseok, mouth full of ice cream, used his spoon to point at Jungkook's bowl, "You're gonna get fat offa that, that's too much."

Jungkook slapped the older's arm causing Hoseok to laugh.

"Aish, you can't take a joke, can you?"

Jungkook grinned and stuck his full spoon into his mouth.

Jungkook's grin loosened as Taehyung came out of the hallway, all dressed for work and ready to go. Jungkook put his spoon down.

"Taehyung-ah! Have a nice day at work!" Jungkook shouted.

The older didn't respond to Jungkook and left the house, leaving the younger with a defeated look on his face and his figure a bit slouched against the table.

"Hey," Hoseok gave him a smile and used his fingers to drag his smile to be bigger, indicating that Jungkook should do the same. "I'm sure he appreciated you saying that even if he didn't show it."

"It's just, we used to talk so often and now he doesn't say anything to me at all."

"I get it, it's tough when a friend ignores you. But you just have to continue with life, with or without them. Soon enough, they'll come around if they're true friends."

Hoseok looked up after a few seconds, "Hey, if you really care about Taehyung and aren't willing to wait for him, take him back. Just go in his room one night and take his friendship back. Take it back by force!" Hoseok said in a weird voice.