🍼5🍼

Having eaten lunch and spent a fair amount of time with the others, Jungkook was in his room where he set Jihee on his bed before straightening her sweater and sitting down next to her

"I shouldn't have been doing this today, Jihee. I shouldn't have been little around Tae and the others or out in public but I couldn't help it. There were so many toys and it's just so hard to keep it in when I see toys. You would've reacted the same way too, right?"

Jungkook made the doll nod it's head.

"I knew you would've." Jungkook smiled, "Are you thirsty too? I'm super thirsty. I'll get my sippy cups!"

Jungkook leapt up off the bed and ran towards the bathroom where he was currently hiding all his pacifiers and sippy cups, well, at least most of them. The rest hadn't shown up. Jungkook bent down and opened the cabinet under the sink, revealing a small blue tinted plastic jar that was full of pacifiers and several sippy cups that were stacked up together.

"Awwww, Jihee, my favorite Sippy isn't here yet. I really wanted to show it to you. It's green and it has jungle trees and a-a boy and a girl monkey in them. I bet you really would've liked it." He sighed. "Well, I'll just use a regular cup then, no point if I can't use monkey sippy." Jungkook said, closing the doors and standing up.

Jungkook grabbed two plastic cups from the sink's rim and filled them up. Jungkook nearly spilled them when he heard several soft knocks on his door.

"Jungkook, I'm gonna leave your box of um, dishware outside your door. Seokjin hyung wanted me to tell you dinner will be ready in half an hour." Taehyung mumbled

Jungkook flinched at the sound of a box being set down, "Th-Thanks Hyung. D-Do you know what hyung is making for dinner?"

"Um, I think it's mash potatoes, mac' n cheese and broccoli. Jin's making all your favorites today, 'Kook's first day meals'!" Taehyung said mimicking Seokjin, making Jungkook giggle.

"Alrighty, I'll see you then hyung."

"I'll be in my room if you need me."

Jungkook let out the breath he didn't know he was holding when he heard the older's door shut. He cracked the door and slid the box quietly into his room and lifted the already open flaps up and smiled as he saw the contents. His favorite sippy cup and several others lay flipped over along with some pacifiers and a plastic bag full of toothbrushes with varying themes like Finding Nemo/Dory and My Little Pony. Jungkook grinned happily and pulled Jihee off the bed and showed her the cup.

"This is Mr. Juu and Mrs. Juu." Jungkook said pointing at the two monkeys on the cup, "They looks so happy together, don't they? They look like they're never lonely or they share everything with each other. That sounds nice, doesn't it?"

Jungkook made Jihee nod and then let the head go limp in his grasp. He hugged her tight. He didn't know how long he'd be able to remain big, he'd never had to remain big for so long. Jungkook stifled a sniffle and rubbed his eyes. It was time to go be big for dinner.

~~~(Time jump cause why not?)~~~

Jungkook sat on the couch with the rest of his roommates who were all immersed in their own conversations, none of which Jungkook could find any way of entering.

"Did you see that new horror movie?" Seokjin asked, leaning into the arms of his boyfriend.

"Which one? The one with the clown or the one with the doll?" Jimin responded.

"The one with the clown."

"I haven't yet, when did you see it?"

"I went with Joonie a few weeks ago, Yoongi came too but sat like three rows away from us."

"I don't want to be around you two when you get all kissy face. You should've known that when you invited me." Yoongi scoffed before resuming scrolling on his phone.

"You two do kiss a lot. Even more than a regular couple. It kind of looks like you're eating each others faces. We should make a petition to get them to tone it down a bit." Hoseok added.

"Let's." Yoongi said, suddenly uninterested by his phone.

"I think it's cute." Jimin interjected.

"Thank you, Jimin." Namjoon said proudly.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "You have the cutest's approval, doesn't mean we like it." Yoongi adjusted in his seat, "I heard several screams during the movie, was that you Jin?"

"Surprisingly, that was Joonie." Seokin said, presenting one of his smiles.

Namjoon slapped Seokjin's arm playfully followed by Seokjin laughing at Namjoon's defeated face and crossed arms.

"I didn't think hyung would be a screamer." Jimin said, a surprised expression painted on his face.

"I know, that's really surprising. I always thought Jin hyung would get scared and leap into Namjoon's arms and be all like, 'my hero'! Turns out, it was the other way around!" Hoseok said, demonstrating how he thought the scene would go down.

Namjoon grumbled as the group laughed. A new conversation started about something along the lines of 'Is spam food?', Jungkook zoned out until he heard Taehyung address him.

"Hey, you're awfully quiet tonight." Taehyung said, smiling at the younger.

"I don't want to interrupt them and I don't like horror movies that much so it's really not worth being in the conversation."

"I never knew you didn't like horror movies, makes sense since you don't go with Namjoon and Yoongi. Those two love their horror movies. I don't either so, we have that in common."

"Really? What movies do you enjoy?"

"I really like action movies."

"So do I! We should go out to see that superhero movie that just came out some time. My brother says it's really good."

"We should definitely do that. Who's your favorite hero, Kook?"

"Iron Man, who's yours, Taehyung?"

"Superman! I should've known this, we could've gone to so many movies together."

"Well, now that you know, we can go to a ton of movies after this!"

Taehyung smiled, "We will have to act on that, Jungkook."

Jungkook returned the smile, "We will."

"We aren't planning on doing anything so, um, I'm going to go back to my room, I'll see you later Kook."

"See you soon, hyung!"

Taehyung grinned and waved as he left the room. As of Jungkook, he remained seated, listening to his hyungs' conversation.

Word Count: 1,008

~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, what did everyone think of Face Yourself? I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did!