🍼7🍼

Over the past few days Jungkook had managed to be super careful about not entering Little space, all his toys or any triggers were safely tucked away in the box in his closet, which was under a blanket, far from sight

Over the past few days Jungkook had managed to be super careful about not entering Little space, all his toys or any triggers were safely tucked away in the box in his closet, which was under a blanket, far from sight. Jungkook hated to say that every now and then, he would peek into the closet, just to make sure everything, or in his case, everyone was doing fine. He had to buy plain, one color toothbrushes and new blankets that were a navy blue with white stripes to ensure no accidental regression.

Of course the withdrawl from his stress reliever had a negative effect on Jungkook, between school and his cafe job, his stress levels had risen off the charts and his anxiety had hit the roof. Instead of Little space, Jungkook had resorted to coffee and had at least 5 cups every 2-3 hours. He would be lying if he said he wasn't getting shaky or jumpy from the new source of relief. Even Yoongi yawning caused him to jump and Yoongi's yawns were so common that you could fill a zoo with them.

Of course, Taehyung had noticed, but no matter how many coffee filters or things of coffee grounds he hid in his room, Jungkook always managed to make another cup and Taehyung was getting nervous that Jungkook would hurt himself from all the caffeine he was ingesting. Taehyung finally had enough when Jungkook came home from work, dark circles under his eyes, the stuff he was carrying limp in his hands, he ignored or appeared to not hear his hyung's calls for him or any attempt to converse with him and went to his room, nearly slamming the door behind him.

Taehyung had managed to slip out of the living room where the rest of his roommates sat, mid conversation to Jungkook's room. He slowly opened the door and peered in to see Jungkook doing what appeared to be homework with earbuds in his ears, occasionally taking a sip of what could only be assumed was coffee out of a purple mug which left brown circular ring shaped stains on some of the sheets of paper in front of him. Taehyung had come to the conclusion that Little space was far better for the younger and had decided it would be best, though highly unadvised, to force Jungkook into Little space.

Taehyung slipped quietly into the room and tried his hardest to open the closet door without Jungkook noticing, however based on the fact that the older could hear the younger's music despite it being played through earbuds meant most likely he wouldn't. Taehyung slid the princess themed blanket off the clear tub and stared in awe at all the items in it. It was honestly a surprise that all of Jungkook's toys and other items could all fit in the tub. Taehyung smiled at the familiar sight of Jihee and decided to pull her and pastel blue elephant along with an Iron Man sippy cup out of the tub before neatly putting things as it was before he came into the closet.