The Crimson Horror Pt. 3

*Red glow room*

They have put Clara and the Doctor into a metal cubicle.

"Can they be revived, like you were?" Jenny asks.

"I hope so" {Y/N} says, pilgrims enter.

"{Y/N}."

"Oh, great. Great. Attack of the supermodels. Time for a plan."

"Nah, {Y/N}. This one's on me" Jenny removes her bonnet and dress to reveal a tight all leather outfit. She deals with the three male pilgrims in three moves.

"That is a plan" more pilgrims advance, with rounders bats "ok, time for a new plan. Run!"

"Sontar ha!" Strax enters, in his Sontaran armour, firing his gun. The pilgrims flee. Vastra is close behind with a sword.

"Let's go," Vastra says.

"No, ma'am. We're not escaping. We've got to help {Y/N} with the Doctor and Clara" Jenny says, Vastra looks at {YN}.

"Long story."

"What now, madam? We could lay mimetic cluster mines" Strax says.

"Strax," Vastra says.

"Or dig trenches and fill them with acid."

"Strax! You're overexcited. Have you been eating Miss Jenny's sherbet fancies again?"

"No."

"Go outside and wait for me until I call for you."

"But madam, I..."

"Go!"

"I'm going to go play with my grenades" Strax leaves.

"Ok, I think they're about done" {Y/N} opens the cubicle with the Doctor inside he steps out.

"Oh, you're alright!" the Doctor says hugging her, she hugs him back.

"Of course, I'm ok," she says, she pulls away and opens the door to Clara's cubicle.

"I know who you think she is, but she isn't. She can't be" the Doctor says.

"I was right, then. You two and Clara have unfinished business" Vastra says, Clara falls into {Y/N}'s arms.

"There, there. Hello, stranger" {Y/N} grins.

"{Y/N}? Doctor?"

"Ah ha."

"Hi. What's going on?"

"Oh, haven't you heard, love? There's trouble at mill. She's a lizard" the Doctor says pointing to Vastra.

*Factory corridor*

"My people once ruled this world, as well you know, but we did not rule it alone. Just as humanity fights a daily battle against nature, so did we. And our greatest plague, the most virulent enemy, was the repulsive red leech" Vastra says.

"Ooo, the Repulsive Red Leech. Nah. On balance I think I prefer the Crimson Horror. What was it, exactly?" the Doctor asks.

"A tiny parasite. It infected our drinking water. And once in our systems, it secreted a fatal poison."

"If it's been hanging around, lurking in the shadows, maybe it's evolved. Or maybe it's had help" {Y/N} says.

"{Y/N}, Doctor, I've been thinking. The chimney..."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Way past that now. Yucky red parasite from the time of the dinosaurs pitches up in Victorian Yorkshire. Didn't see that one coming" the Doctor says.