The Time Of The Doctor Pt. 2

*Clara's flat*

"Hello, so, er, here she is" Clara says.

"Hello, the Oswald's. Hello! Merry Christmas. Hello, hello" she shakes hands with each of them, Gran is the only one to look directly at her, {Y/N} shuffles to stand behind Clara.

"Anyone for Twister?" she asks.

"So, this is {Y/N}. My girlfriend. Isn't anyone going to say hello?"

"Hello," Gran says, {Y/N} waves.

"Excuse me a moment. Listen, I've got an idea to break the ice. Why don't I project my clothes hologram onto their visual cortexes too?" {Y/N} says, Clara looks back at her.

"What? Your..."

"I did try to tell you before."

"Neverminded anyway so, to be clear, no one except me can see your clothes?"

"Yes, and I'm starting to think it may be causing tension."

"Are we playing Twister now?" Gran asks.

"Get in the kitchen" Clara pushes {Y/N} into the kitchen.

"Eh? Sorry" {Y/N} mutters.

"Sorry. She's Swedish" Clara says.

*Kitchen*

"{Y/N}, please," Clara says, {Y/N} looks in the oven.

"Oh, that's never going to work, is it?"

"What's wrong? Do you think it's not done yet?"

"I think a decent vet would give it an even chance."

"Ok. Well, use an app."

"An app?"

"On your screwdriver. App it."

"Most certainly not. It doesn't do turkey. Nothing does turkey. You'd need a time machine" {Y/N} looks at Clara "what?"

*TARDIS*

"You can't keep using the TARDIS like this" the Doctor says.

"Like what?" Clara is carrying the uncooked turkey.

"Missed birthdays, restaurant bookings. And please, just learn how to use iPlayer" the Doctor replies.

"Ooo, vortex cooking?" Clara asks as she lays the turkey in the workings below the console, {Y/N} stands above them at the console her hand balled into a fist.

"Yep, exposure to the time winds. It'll either come up a treat or just possibly lay some eggs" the Doctor says.

"Information available."

"What's that?" Clara asks, the Doctor and Clara walk over to {Y/N} who was standing in front of Handles.

"Oh, just a bit of a Cyberman. He'll get us to the church on time" the Doctor says.

"I have developed a fault."

"The organics are all gone, but there's still a full set of data banks. Found it at the Maldovar market" {Y/N} says, they go back to the ice planet.

"Planet identified from analysis of message."

"Right, cool. Go on then. Ok, tell us, what is the planet? Go on" {Y/N} nods.

"Processing official designation. Processing."

"Ok, in your own time, dear. Don't rush" {Y/N} replies.

"So why haven't you two just gone down there and have a look?" Clara asks.

"It's shielded. Even the TARDIS can't break through it" the Doctor says.