The Day Of The Doctor Pt. 4

*Woods, 1562*

The Doctor lands heavily on the ground, {Y/N} falls on top of him.

"Oof!"

"Sorry" she whispers, the tenth Doctor puts on the fez.

"Who are these people?"

"That's just what I was wondering" {Y/N} looks up, to see the Tenth Doctor looking down at her.

"Uh, hi," she says, he helps her stand and pulls her in for a hug "oh, ok" she wraps her arms around him "is it weird to say I miss your hugs?"

"Oh, that is skinny. That is proper skinny. I've never seen it from the outside. It's like a special effect. Oi!" the Doctor pulls {Y/N} back and knocks the fez to the ground "ha! Matchstick man."

"You're not..." the two Doctor's both get out their sonic screwdrivers "compensating."

"For what?" the Doctor asks.

"Regeneration. It's a lottery."

"Oh, he's cool. Isn't he cool? I'm the Doctor and I'm all cool. Oops, I'm wearing sandshoes" the Doctor says looking down at the Tenth Doctor's shoes.

"What are you doing here? I'm busy."

"Oh, busy. I see. Is that what we're calling it, eh? Eh?" the Doctor nudges {Y/N} who stares as the Tenth Doctor, the Doctor puts on his fez and turns to the two Elizabeth's "hello, ladies."

"Don't start" {Y/N} and the tenth Doctor say.

"Listen, what you get up to in the privacy of your own regeneration is your business," the Doctor says.

"One of them is a Zygon."

"Urgh. I'm not judging you" the time fissure reappears. The two Doctor's and {Y/N} put on their glasses, then the two Doctor's notice each other.

"Oh, lovely," they both say

"Your Majesties. Probably a good time to run" {Y/N} says.

"But what about the creature?"

"Elizabeth, whichever one of you is the real one, turn and run in the opposite direction to the other one," the Tenth Doctor says.

"Of course, my love."

"Stay alive, my love. I am not done with you yet" one kisses the tenth Doctor and leaves.

"Thanks. Lovely."

"I understand. Live for me, my darling. We shall be together again" the other kisses him and runs off.

"Well, won't that be nice?"

"One of those was a Zygon," {YN} says.

"Yeah."

"Big red rubbery thing covered in suckers.

"Yeah."

"Venom sacs in the tongue," the Doctor asks.

"Yeah, I'm getting the point, thank you."

"Nice."

"{Y/N}, Doctor, is that you?" Clara calls.

"Ah, hello, Clara. Can you hear us?" {Y/N} asks.

"Yeah, it's me. We can hear you. Where are you?"

"Where are we?" {Y/N} asks, the tenth Doctor smiles.

"England, 1562. Don't you remember."

"Not really, I was sick and you would constantly come check up on me."

"Who are you talking to?" Clara asks

"Uh, two Doctors."

"Can you come back through?" Kate asks.